Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

LDK in action

woodstock
woodstockVIP1219

Texas

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I believe that I've found photographic evidence of LDK gettin' it on in a strip club:

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Lol funny picture and damn that girl is fine!

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol. She laughing her ass off

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Luv it!!

Profile picture for hassenpfeffer65
hassenpfeffer65
•

Light gray cotton pants...what was he thinking?

I agree, that dancer is super fine.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Good one. :)

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

I swear I didn't LDK...you see I had a blue ball point pen in my pocket and IT LDKed.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Producing the juice before you put it in the caboose

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

Nice.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"while she's laughing I'd be picking up those 20's and sneaking out the club"

Ace!

You're the man lapdanceking82! Most of the other guys would talk about how embarrassing the whole LDK is! You find a way to profit from it! Brilliant!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

LDK - I like that! That's quick thinking - and opportunistic!

That dancer is fine! Bad choice in pants color.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement