tuscl

How to fuck your favorite stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:05 PM
Have you noticed the rotating ad banner on tuscl which sometimes says "how to fuck your favorite stripper ... Learn it before it gets banned." Obviously "band" is misspelled which is embarrassing in and of itself. Ordinarily I would like to support those who advertise on tuscl. However this guy is an idiot. Basically his premise is that you never pay strippers any money but instead you fuck them by running some of the routines that pick up artists claim to use successfully on civilian women in bars. It reflects a complete and total misapprehension about stripper's motives and the ways strip clubs work. It's also full of really cheesy demands to act now like the ludicrous assertion that the guys book is about to somehow be band. My favorite is the generous return policy which we all know will never be honored. My question is how does a guy who obviously knows very little about strip clubs end up writing a book about strippers? Here's my theory. I think somebody on tuscl wrote the book. Rech would be devious enough to do this. Whoever it was, their goal was to spread misinformation among PLs on how to fuck strippers so that they have absolutely no chance. This leaves even less competition for people like us who actually know what we are talking about when it comes to fucking strippers. Viewed in this way, this guy's book doesn't sound quite so worthless.

25 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You really thought this one through didn't you ?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I use my penis. Is there another way?
  • annsiren
    8 years ago
    don't try to fuck strippers. they're there to work not have sex with you
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    25, no. I'm just in a very enlightened state of mind.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I kind of figured that ROFLMAQ
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Before you bash my product you should buy it first
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I would think anyone who has hung around TUSCL for any length of time is more aware than an average PL. There are exceptions.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ are you leaving 4got and Bavarian out of that statement?
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    "My question is how does a guy who obviously knows very little about strip clubs end up writing a book about strippers? " My question is who are the bigger idiots who actually buy that book?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Fuck your favorite stripper? It sounds nice, but in composing it this way you have cast the woman into some special category. So you have created an artificial quandary all by yourself. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – sounds like a Juice product. Often times links are posted on the discussion board about articles or books on strip-clubs/strippers and I can't recall one that correctly matched the experience of those of us on here. And the worse are the Casanovas w/ their systems for fucking strippers for free – IMO the point of fucking strippers is to not need a “system” or have to jump thru hoops – it's not necessarily to avoid paying.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Just to have fun!!! Yes, but you still need to always treat them right! I know that Papi is always good with them, and I'm sure they are good with him. It was JS69 who was making horrible fun of me and car washing purple dress Donna. My point of introducing that story was to show the importance of the selection process. Most guys go to an AMP and whatever they do is extras style. The girls does not open up to them. But because I saw Donna outside washing her car, I was breaking out of the box of their selections process. So when I went in I asked about her and had to turn down 4 other girls, until finally someone understood what I was saying about the one who was outside. So then they went and got her, and what then ensued was a mind blowing intense and completely civilian experience. The selection process is everything in determining what is likely when you are alone with the girl. Okay, but Js69 was making fun of me with Donna something terrible. He is way more, 1000x more, involved with his P4P women than I ever was with Donna. So I go along with Papi totally, that P4P should be just as you want it, an impulsive thing. And it had been like that for me. I went to the AMP from work, not sure if I was going to session at all, or if I might check out another. But I saw Donna and the little head took over. It was See, Want, Get. And because she felt that coming from me, she pulled out all the stops. So yes, P4P venues should be just totally impulsive, no need for overly rehearsed rules or systems. But you also do need to learn some to understand how the women see it, and civilianizing the selection process pays off with huge benefits. SJG
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I have NEVER seen this ad on TUSCL. Must be very old
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Here is Rick Dugan's original Magum Opus, The System [view link] And here is his appendix to The System [view link] study these and use them! SJG
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    The actual title in the ad is: "How to win friends and Fuck Strippers." "Dirty old men use this loophole to fuck strippers FOR FREE" "Learn it before it gets BANNED"
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The ad is up now. Load random pages in tuscl 5-10 times and it will show up. SJG, this is my present to you. I hope it doesn't make you cry in your gravy bowl. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You don't get it John, you are the one who is highly involved with women from P4P, but you still insist on calling them "strippers". SJG
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    You know how I do it? I buy mrs sea all the freaky, sexy, slutty clothes and boots she wants and she does things that'll make your toes curl. Hell of a lot cheaper and I don't have to beg or work a system...lol Sorry, I know everyone is telling me to fuck off right now.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Your way is right. Don't listen to guys who don't understand. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Oh Donna, oh Donna .....
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Donna was a learning experience for me. But she was long ago. And I know reliably that she has since passed away from leukemia. John, do you learn from your relations with your DS(s)? I don't think so. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I found a very effective way to fuck a stripper is holding $300 in your hand
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) Papi and honest man clear about what he is doing. JS69 a guy who is rapidly going off the deep end! I sessioned with Donna, and it was awesome. But I was always clear about what I was doing. The one who doesn't seem to understand this is JS69. SJG
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I forgot, I'm using google chrome so I have my ad blocker up and running thus I can't see shit. Too bad it doesn't do an amazing job stopping some pop up ads
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I saw it, it is another waste of time website that doesn't do SHIT for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion