tuscl

South Beach

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
If you haven't been you really need to. This is one of the places where the DS poses for topless beach photos. She loves the place as much as I do.

Today I have seen hundreds of gorgeous barely dressed young women. A couple of dozen were with much older obvious sugar daddies. From where I put my towel I can see three beautiful topless women. B cup, C cup, and my favorite, D cup. I need to go get lunch but I can't leave the view.

Anybody coming to Tootsies tonight?

24 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Go to the News Cafe sit on the patio the view is pretty good over there.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    No, but i agree. Strolling up and down South Beach you will see many topless women. I've seen guys jacking off into the sand. That was fucking hilarious watching the guy hump the sand.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I will never forget one young German woman. She had such nice breasts. :)
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    WTF! LMAO! Guys jacking off in public?
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Is topless nudity technically illegal in south beach but not enforced?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    That's a good question. I know that it is encouraged by the authorities as a stimulus to the ample tourist trade from all around the world. I've seen so many nationalities strolling along Ocean boulevard, the hot spot just off South Beach.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I think that twentyfive could answer more clearly, He's a local. As I shot many photographs through the years, I had to be selective and aware of my surroundings. I've been harassed by one cop, and blackmailed by some other "alleged cop" Yes, I paid the SOB off, I figured it is a cost of my business and avoided legal problems. Technically anyone in pubilc with the exception of certain "celebrities" is fair game. However, that doesn't preclude harassment.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

Wait a damn minute!!! Did I read this wrong that your DS is in Miami with you? Or she has been here before, with you? If she WAS here and you didn't bring her last evening, that was cold. Why, well I could have seen the real thing rather than a picture. :)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    It was the damndest thing, Hotstuff69babi. I'm walking down towards the south end of South Beach one afternoon. I stop to take a break. Looking around, i see this young guy, laying on his stomach. At first I didn't think much of it, but the humping action struck a chord. This guy is screwing the sand !!! LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    It has to be legal, it happens every day of the year. Like I said before, the tourism authority encourages it to attract the European crowd. I hear German, French, Spanish and many other languages from groups on the beach enjoying the beach atmosphere.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Hence the directive I've heard off and on my whole life: "go pound sand!"
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    In south Florida enforcement of rules is pretty much class oriented,if you are rich or famous you can pretty much get away with many things as long as the news people don't find out and make a stink about it. About the specific question that was asked about public nudity, usually police will issue a warning first, and unless you are drunk or stupid let you be, as long as you don't directly confront or refuse to obey them, generally that is the end of it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    BTW AFAIK I do believe there are public decency ordinances but are generally I unenforced in certain areas of the beach in other words stay in the nude beach designated areas you should be fine.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yep !! I've never seen the pigs enforcing any, any clothing options. The drunk, out of control, players, yeah. Plainclothes cops are everywhere on the beach.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I invited the DS this time but she couldn't come. If she had been in Miami I would not have hung out with you guys. And even if she was in town and old enough to go to a strip club as a customer, I would never introduce her to a bunch of guys who are experts at fucking strippers. She is all mine. The closest you guys can come to her are my stories.

Sorry but I don't share well. Just ask Rech. Sorry I mean Heck.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In South Beach I think it's commonly understood that nudity has to be kept to the area below around 10th st. It's illegal but the law is not enforced there.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I don't know John, Rech seemed to be in an awful hurry to head north said something about keep John occupied for a few days I got something I have to do. it seems awful suspicious considering your DS couldn't come, you did say you pay her expenses for the week in addition to paying for the trip. ;)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^Just saying.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Oh no, John, wherever from 6th up to 22nd, I see various women going topless. Some are totally nude.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^Even Haulover Beach State Park , and down at the southern end of the beach and even just past the Fountainbleau in the 40s, there are a lot of topless areas. I think even Fort Lauderdale has a clothing optional beach I know there is one way up north in Jupiter's Blowing Rocks State Park. Florida is full of topless beaches some more popular than others.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago

Just maybe that is why Rech got Bandanna woman for JS69, just to keep him busy while he was visiting someone else!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^To Clubber just sayin
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Sheesh !!! Next time, let's go to South Beach first, work on a tan, eye the babes, then go to the club. That's what I did, it always was a great day here in SoFlo.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

That tan stuff can be bad for you. My skin is so f$%#ed now that if I just bump my arm or hand, you'd think I just took a direct hit from a mortar round or something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion