tuscl

Cam Newton

Sunday, February 7, 2016 6:40 PM
Panthers should cut him from the team if he can't pull out one more clutch Win for the Title

37 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Cam and the Panthers playing sloppy slapdick football.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Fig's brother?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    What you complaining about juice? Cam is playing good
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaah
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Well notgoing hard for that fumble wasn't a good look for Cam.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Thank you Cam!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Scam Newton can't handle the D
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The Panthers remind me of the Michigan Fab 5 teams. They never won either.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Cut him? Are you on drugs? He was the MVP of the league moron. The Panthers lack of skilled players on offense was quite evident in this game, plus a bunch of turnovers and lucky breaks for Denver. Carolina was the better team. Manning didn't do shit.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^Cam is the flop of the year
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    The whole playoffs was about the Denver defense. Manning understood his role in this run. No. 1 defenses now 10-2 in the super bowl.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    I'm glad Manning won. He will surely retire. He didn't do much tonight. Denver's defense basically scored both their TDs. Manning has no arm strength, his throws into tight coverage are scary. Cam's problem is in the ultimate team sport he doesn't display humility. He's more Trump than Manning. [view link] He acts like a popstar than a player in the ultimate team sport. Hopefully this loss brings him back to earth. He's not Superman. Superman never lost and surely wouldn't have backed away from his fumbled football.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "Carolina was the better team" WTF???? Take another look at the scoreboard
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @motorhead- I meant to say, "Carolina IS the better team". Denver has a better defense than Carolina though.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Better team won the one that counts . Peyton is the one going to Disney , Cam is going to sleep it off.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I am glad Peyton won. He can go out in a blaze of glory if he wishes
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    pure and simple it's racism! just ask randy pandy, he knows everything and will be sure to tell you that he's right and if you disagree with him you b wrong.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    The Panthers season was a fluke....my cam newton production...panthers have a losing season in 2016 7-9 ...then Cam gets cut in 2017
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    This is after Carolina goes 0-6 in the 2017 season
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Then in 2018-2020 cam newton playes for the Browns lol enjoys a few 8-8 sessions then retires
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Cam Newton is a failure and always has been
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Cam Newton being the League is as much of a joke as Payton Manning winning the super bowl
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Leage MVP i mean
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Lol the Browns would sell their souls for a few 8-8 seasons!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    "Hi! I'm Cam Newton, and being a black quarterback scares me to go after fumbled footballs." Race baiter
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol you guys
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Yeeep
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    How can you guys be so hard on Cam? He recently had a baby with his stripper girlfriend and he is very public about it. We should be giving him a free TUSCL membership.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^is this a true story? And Jackie fuck you. Cam is the best thing on the panthers offense.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    Cam before and after the SuperBowl [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Mother fuck Cam
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    At least johnny football is white
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    What a crybaby, Cam is. No class whatsoever in the post-game interview. Denver's defense ruled. Cam hurts a lot today, oh my !! LMAO
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Before the game I never had a problem with his dabbing and dancing. He was trying to put fun back into the No Fun League But he acted like a petulant child at the post game press conference. If you're gonna beat your chest and call yourself Superman when you win, you better have the class to talk to the media in a loss. Russell Wilson did last year.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I know most of you guys didn't get to be at the stadium yesterday. So here's some great video footage I took: [view link] SJG Grand jury probe into Santa Clara Stadium Authority and Santa Clara City Manager Julio Fuentes with allegations of destruction of evidence: [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @just_the_nuts- why do you keep bumping this thread? This was probably a big reason why Cam left the interview. [view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sounds like he was salty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion