tuscl

VIP room prices?

chessmaster
Illinois
Saturday, February 6, 2016 6:34 PM
What's the difference between a $150 or $200 VIP room and 5 or $600 VIP room for an hour? What are you doing for $600? Assuming no sex?

12 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    To clarify, 2 different clubs, one charges $200 and the other charges $600(or more) for the same amount of time.
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    Do both and then tell us!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    $400
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^I hope this isn't a trick question.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    My strip club experiences are basically limited to 3 clubs. Two of the clubs are in the same state but different cities. Club 3 is in a different state. My answer would be it depends based on the club. My experiences: VIP club 1 - $100 for 3 songs, or $150 for 15 minutes VIP club 2 - $30 per dance; 2-1 specials of 2 dances for $30, with $30 per dance after the 2 VIP club 3 - $25 per dance, but 90% of the time negotiate beforehand what will be taking place in VIP and the price before heading up. Clubs 1 and 2 are in the same state. Club 3 is by far and away my favorite club. I get way more bang (literally?) for my buck at club 3. Think the answer to the whole VIP / cost question is going to be it just depends what city and state you are in, and what's allowed to go down in the club.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I honestly don't see the point of rooms. I'd rather spend time on the floor and tip her there.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Assuming there is no sex. What are you doing for 1 hour in a VIP room? Pissing off your money!
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    If a dancer is good at what she does it shouldn't take more than 30 min
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^that is actually a better analogy. 30 minutes with some joints charging $1000 or more for a hour.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Those joints are rip off joints designed to separate you from your mobey. It all gets back to the girl. It is not how much the room is worth. It's how much the girl is worth. The girl makes the difference not the room. (I never pay more than $300 for 1 hour full service anything goes in the room)
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I went to a $600 dollar room once. But if you know me, I fuck no did not pay the tag price. Severe discount bitches. ANYWHOOZIES, its actually pretty awful. They dress up the front and make it super lavish. The VIP section is just a small room with a curtain covering your privacy. Yet the $150 VIP session (it was actually $120 but we're rounding off based on OP) I found was MUCH better. The room was HUGE (there was a dance stage in that bitch), there was a nice long couch and plenty of space to dance (I mean both parties dance) and the walls were half mirror half wood...layered at least. And crazier than that outside of sex which depends on the stripper, man you can do almost anything legally that you couldn't do on the regular floor. Oddly enough the front is generally at best OK!. Decent seating but NOTHING on those $600 VIP clubs. Usually one long dance stage and decent bar drinks. Overall, the big VIP clubs only seem to charge to keep up with the lavish looks. I wouldn't be suprised if $150 VIP clubs had more traffic and the $600 ones kept up only because they get "decent" traffic and it's so expensive.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I also found that places that have $150 VIP usually you get more bang for your buck. If we assume that all $20 lap dance clubs have lap dances for 3 minutes per dance, then in the VIP where sessions are usually 30 minutes, in public your paying $20x10=$200. That's $50 more for the same time you get in $150 VIP 30 minute sessions. To those who think VIP is a rip off, are you sure? Even for no sex seems like a pretty smart move to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion