Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

For Chessmaster

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes/No ?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

hell no my eyes are burning

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ you're not chessmaster :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

my eyes are still burning, Fuck You Jackie

S
Supremeruler
•

I am chessmaster and I do not approve this message.

S
Supremeruler
•

W\o the tats maybe... I hate tattoos that cover the ass.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You need to put that in a deep dark closet someplace where no unsuspecting PL can ever accidentally open it. That is goddamn dangerous.

S
Supremeruler
•

I want to see it unblemished in all its glory.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'll pass.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Lol. Funny thread.

Good one. ;)

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

"Show me the money"

And, no thanks.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That is disgusting

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hell no

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol fuckers.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

The bigger the culo, the bigger el drool-o

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I wouldn't fuck her with papi's dick....LoL

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Sorry papi, we are the black sheep in this old man stripper world.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

try posting a GIF with her face

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

I'm not chessmaster, but I'll master that ass in chess.....I guess I am chessmaster ^_^

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement