tuscl

Dream Civies Are Real

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Holy shit. I found one. They are not unicorns.

Gorgeous face. Blond beauty. Kissable lips. Magic smile.

Sexy poses. Alluring clothes, they show more than most women on Match but not nearly to the point of being slutty. It's like she's so beautiful that she can't help but show more than most women her age. Cleavage pics galore (those are her best asset) but they are not blatant. It's not like she's showing off her tits. It's like they are so gloriously wonderful that she can't be in a picture without them taking over the shot. I bet her nipples are huge. Seriously this is exactly how I felt when the DS first walked up on stage. I want this MILF badly. It's frustrating to not be able to just hand her a big stack of 100s and then do whatever I want. The fact that she's not blatantly for sale makes her all the hotter. You've got to hunt her down.

Slender build. Not quite a spinner but almost skinny.

And get this. Huge tits. D cups I'd bet. OK maybe its a padded bra but at least nice ripe Cs. Can't know for sure obviously but they have a very natural covered look. I have a sense for these things. Please don't let them be fake. She is obviously very proud of her girls. She's kind of slightly looking down at them in a couple of the pictures admiring how she has been blessed.

She's gorgeous. Seriously, I would pay a DS price to have her for a night. But she doesn't charge money. At least not up front.

Get this. 50 years old! I would have guessed 38. And there's more, she's looking for men aged 50 - 55. John is 50 - 55. I have a chance at this one. But do I make enough money for a dream civie? I'm not sure if a DC costs more of less than a DS.

How many 50 year old women have you seen that you'd rate as a 9.5. 1 in 1,000,000. They exist, but still what are the odds of me finding an available one near me?

Her profile shows lots of stuff that we have in common. She's like DS II in 28 years.

Yeah I know what if the pictures are 20 years old. But it's not like that. Her profile has stuff about integrity and honesty in it. You don't say that if you are deceptive. And if you study her pics real close like I did, especially if you're high and jerking off at the time, you can see an old face inside there. It's like an old face inside a young gorgeous face. Maybe she had a face lift of something, I don't know, but she's a gorgeous older women who has aged incredibly well.

OK. So I just wrote this chick the most incredible message ever. Romance galore but all very very subtle. Tied myself to lots of stuff in her profile, and it was easy cause I was telling the truth. I flirted but not nearly enough to be creepy. I explained the incredible connection that I feel to her already but I managed to say that (I hope) without the slightest hint of being creepy or stalkerish. It may be my best message ever.

Please pray that the strip club gods show me favor in this endeavor. I need them now like never before.

Damn. Dream Civies are Real. Who would have thought? Rech was right all along.

By the way, I really appreciate being able to share this shit on tuscl. Cause I can't share it anywhere else, and you guys understand how fucking hot this is.

If she doesn't respond to my message I may stalk her.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Good luck Larry. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just studied her pictures some more. Those are D cups for sure. And the little head insists that they're real.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just lost my erection. The most masculine looking "woman" ever just messaged me flirting with me. Get this, "her" name is Babylady. She's a 64 year old baby. If I ever got desperate enough to fuck that I'd cut my dick off.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    And I got a message today from a 38 year old good looking red head. I think she's looking for a Sugar Daddy, but she was subtle about it to try and avoid getting kicked off the web site I assume. I wonder why she picked the lawyer as one of her targets?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Duderino, I hate to burst your bubble, but when you take off that bra, to those 50 year old D cup boobies are going to be hanging down to her knees. Just be prepared, and focus on the face.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice! Look hard and long enough and you will find what you are looking for
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I already have what I'm looking for. Now I'm just looking for back up because what I most want costs so much.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Dude, until she writes back, settle the fuck down.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Yeah, don't let her smell any desperation on your part. Here's to hoping she writes you back. I'm thinking you time with DS likely prepared you for DC. You need to arrange for a F2F meeting with DC.

Also FYI. I think there are breast lifts or some other plastic surgery to help with the sag, that is if there is too much sag. You won't know until you see her in person.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's a trap!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JS69 buying a new car for this date:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_pNlED2…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah I wanna pussy magnet.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This one is even better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBFEn-2…

"I am big, like a can of Pepsi"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So many women can't resist my charms that maybe I jumped the gun too early on dream civie. She looked at my profile late last night after reading my message and then .... Nothing.

Upon reflection, I may have been a little too high when I wrote that "non creepy" message to her. That one extra edible candy wasn't necessary. Or maybe she has so much to say to her soul mate that she hasn't had time to write it all down yet. In any event Im gonna wait another 24 hours before I stalk her, just in case.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Maybe her grandkids were staying the night and she was tired and went to bed early.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "If you come back with me, I will look after you, I will give you money, I will buy you car."

That's my system. Along with big like a can of Pepsi.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Civvis sometimes discuss things over with their girlfriends or a bunch of other reasons already said. Give her some time to respond. The young girls with their immediate text msg responses have spoiled us.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    None Rech but I am thick like a Pepsi can so maybe I'll try that.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Face to Face first meetings, so that she can see that you like her. Not pictures or videos.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks SJG. I'll go over to her house and knock on the door. When she answers I'll tell her face to face how much I like her. Nothing can go wrong with that plan.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If the first meeting was face to face, and she can see how you approached her instead of another, then she will be able to feel in her bones how you are attracted to her, and so the odds of mind blowing overnighters and an explosive love affair are greatly enhanced.

Forget online match making or any other kinds of blind dates.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Maybe I should wait to see her face to face until she's asleep in bed. That way I can just slowly slide into her while she's still asleep. When she wakes up she'll be able to see and feel how much I like her. Another great SJG inspired plan.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "slowly slide into her while she's still asleep"

Well, if your first awareness of these women is f2f, instead of via online, pictures, or matchmakers, then the odds of an intense love affair developing at once are very good. In such cases, they usually do like to be awakened by follow on penetrations. They want you to fuck them 'till you are fully satisfied.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I like Rech's idea send dick pics that will get them excited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion