tuscl

Super Bowl voting

Thursday, February 4, 2016 2:17 PM
Panthers or Broncos

27 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    I want the Broncos but think Panthers will win. What is the line?
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Panthers.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    The line accordingly to BetOnline is Broncos by 4
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Somebody told me yesterday it was Carolina by 3 and this was in Vegas so I figure they would know. Or did it change overnight?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice is fucking retarded - comments like the ones he makes above just prove I'm right. The current like is Carolina -5 1/2 Depending on how betting goes, Super Bowl lines can swing a great deal more than your average NFL Sunday affair. I bet it goes up to 7 1/2 by Sunday
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I can't believe the Broncos are favored. From what I can find it opened at Panthers by 3.5 but has moved to 6
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah sure the Broncos are favored. Manning can't even tie his own fucking shoes and the panthers only have 1 loss all season. Sure I bet the Broncos are spotting 14 1/2
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The 85 Bears would eat them up
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    :0
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Of course Mo Head, how can anyone beat the guys that invented the Super Bowl shuffle?!?!?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I can't see the Panthers losing to the Broncos. It seems like Carolina is much better than Denver. So, that probably means the Broncos will win.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Panthers.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Panthers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Baltimore Colts
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    I would love the broncos to win. And hopefully Manning will retire after this game.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Panthers will win.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Go Panthers!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm rooting for the Broncos but believe the Panthers will win. I won't be upset either way. Just would like a good game.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Panthers. I see this Cam Newton as league MVP this year.
  • snowtime
    8 years ago
    Like many of you, I want Denver and Manning to win, but I think the Panthers have the better team. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that the Panthers DID lose to the lowly Atlanta Falcons. If they have another day like that, the Panthers will have a rough afternoon because Denver is much better than Atlanta.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    panthers 31-26
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Big tall boner boy 37-0 (Tuscl members over age 35)
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    SJG's Christian Eating Lions!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    The small bets are all on Carolina minus the points, but interestingly the so-called "smart money (bets of $10k and more) are mostly on Denver. So I expect a Denver victory.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, I guess it's pretty hard to bet on my lions. It's not a contest. It's just a feed. SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I bet on Denver hard to bet against the alignment of the stars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion