Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Super Bowl voting

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Panthers or Broncos

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I want the Broncos but think Panthers will win. What is the line?

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Panthers.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

The line accordingly to BetOnline is Broncos by 4

S
Supremeruler
•

Somebody told me yesterday it was Carolina by 3 and this was in Vegas so I figure they would know. Or did it change overnight?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice is fucking retarded - comments like the ones he makes above just prove I'm right.

The current like is Carolina -5 1/2

Depending on how betting goes, Super Bowl lines can swing a great deal more than your average NFL Sunday affair. I bet it goes up to 7 1/2 by Sunday

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I can't believe the Broncos are favored.

From what I can find it opened at Panthers by 3.5 but has moved to 6

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah sure the Broncos are favored. Manning can't even tie his own fucking shoes and the panthers only have 1 loss all season. Sure I bet the Broncos are spotting 14 1/2

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The 85 Bears would eat them up

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

:0

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Of course Mo Head, how can anyone beat the guys that invented the Super Bowl shuffle?!?!?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I can't see the Panthers losing to the Broncos. It seems like Carolina is much better than Denver.

So, that probably means the Broncos will win.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Panthers.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Panthers.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Baltimore Colts

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

I would love the broncos to win. And hopefully Manning will retire after this game.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Panthers will win.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Go Panthers!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'm rooting for the Broncos but believe the Panthers will win. I won't be upset either way. Just would like a good game.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Panthers. I see this Cam Newton as league MVP this year.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

Like many of you, I want Denver and Manning to win, but I think the Panthers have the better team. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that the Panthers DID lose to the lowly Atlanta Falcons. If they have another day like that, the Panthers will have a rough afternoon because Denver is much better than Atlanta.

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

panthers 31-26

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Big tall boner boy 37-0 (Tuscl members over age 35)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

SJG's Christian Eating Lions!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

The small bets are all on Carolina minus the points, but interestingly the so-called "smart money (bets of $10k and more) are mostly on Denver. So I expect a Denver victory.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Well, I guess it's pretty hard to bet on my lions. It's not a contest. It's just a feed.

SJG

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I bet on Denver hard to bet against the alignment of the stars.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement