tuscl

Miami Meetup

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Here is the final, official, complete and total word on the Miami meetup. This will not change. Unless one of you says something that makes me change it again.

I'm moving the official meet up back to Friday Feb 12 because more of the cats now prefer Friday. By 6 pm, Papi and I will be sitting at tables as much in the center at the front stage as we can get at Tootsies.

If you don't know either me or Papi, find the black girl with the biggest ass. She will be sitting next to Papi. And if there's another old geaser there playing with a redhead, then you can be positive that it's us. Or you can just pm me and I'll give you my burn phone number so we can connect.

The next night, Saturday, I am still planning to go to Tootsies. It is by far my fav Miami club. Papi might be coming and I know of one other tuscler who might also come Saturday. So you can still meet some of us on Saturday. But if you're coming Saturday I suggest that you PM me about it so we can coordinate. And come Friday if you can since that has gone back to being the official meetup night.

There's still time to make plans to join us. For those in colder climates, the weather forecast for the meetup weekend is partly cloudy, mid 70s, with lots of topless women on south beach.

13 comments

• gammanu95
    9 years ago
    So you think we could reserve a table or two with RSVPs? I understand how unreliable the RSVPs would be, so understandable if we cannot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Oh man – I can’t make it Friday – I thought it was Saturday.

LOL – just kidding.

IME – especially with a club as big as Tootsies – it’s best to communicate via cell ph text – don’t even bother calling b/c the music and ambient noise is too loud to be able to hear the ph so best to send a text to find-us.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rech, funny.

Papi and I can easily hold 2 tables, and that's 4-6 people which should be enough I think. But we will try to hold a third table just in case. It'll be easier to hold if a third person gets there around 6.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Been to Tootsies a few times, but I have to say last time I was in your fine state, I tried Scarlett's too, near there, and found their parade interesting with its 2-4-1 worthwhile (and more frequent than Tootsies), and its private rooms very comfy with much more privacy than the private dance space at Tootsie's. Though the music level at Scarlett's had blood coming from ear (as I recall), still the level of talent was competitive with Tootsie's. And at Tootsie's it is easy to get tempted by members of the Cuban Kabal who stand in the back, but I heed Papi's advice (i think it's Papi's) and generally steer clear of them.

I guess what I am saying is I wish I could be there. Have a great time!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah if you don't want to look for the redhead and giant ass, texting works. Just pm me for my number.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Scarlett's has girls that are more to my liking than Tootsies. But I can't resist a club where many of the dancers have a Follies-like menu of available services.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    And if there is no black girls with fat asses just look for an anglo-looking Hispanic with blond hair that'll be Papi ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm anglo-looking but my hair is not quite blond - not supa-dark - but not quite blond !!!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Papi I thought I would at least get a fuck you Jackie so I threw that out there
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Fuck you Jackie
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ nice!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Thank you freinds
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you jackie