tuscl

Naked Lunch

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I often invite my favorite strippers to my house and cook them a good meal (before having them for dessert.) My friend Holly came over yesterday for lunch. As soon as she sat down at the table, she complained that she felt so hot in her heavy sweater and she took it off. She still was hot and she removed her bra. Then she stood up and took off her jeans. She was not wearing panties. She finished her meal sitting naked beside me.

I'm not complaining. But I keep thinking how odd this behavior would seem if I did not know so many strippers.

6 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't complain either, but yeah, there's something about eating naked with someone else that is "eh acceptable but not really appealing."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Every day is an adventure when you live with strippers."

A quote from my book.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Did you throw out the chair? she must have been sweating smelly juices down there.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Two years ago I was seeing a young dancer who as soon as she walked in my door would strip naked and climb all over me, God I miss those days!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Moral of the story: when you have a date with a hot stripper at home, turn up the heat!!!!! ;-)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good story
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion