tuscl

Fayetteville - Kanani

deydeytt
North Carolina
There's a girl named Kanani, she used to dance at Victoria's cabaret, it's been quite some time since i've been there but, i'm going to be passing through again soon and would like to know if she's still there or if anyone knows where she might be dancing now

19 comments

• grand1511
    9 years ago
    She is now a nurse
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She died in VIP of a BJ overdose.
  • deydeytt
    9 years ago
    Oh ok, She'll be missed as one of my favorite dancers, but it's always good to hear that a dancer has moved on to something bigger & better.
  • deydeytt
    9 years ago
    Lmao
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Papi did she get blown away?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ apparently
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^KABOOM
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “…She is now a nurse …”

Take that w/ a grain of salt – I’m sure grand was messing around – we do that to discussion-board newbies b/c dudes come on here from time to time out of the blue asking for a specific dancer in some barely known club – i.e. needle in a haystack.

In the future if you really like a dancer and wanna see her again, the pros on the discussion-board recommend getting her cell # - nowadays smartphones have apps where a person can give a # that is not their real # but still calls their ph (burn app – in case a dancer is iffy about giving out her #).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    She was asphyxiated by a huge load

:)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Got stuck in her throat and the heimadick maneuver didn't work sorry buddy you have our condolences!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Poor girl, she blew her brains out...
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL 2x
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    T deydeytt- don't know about something bigger and better but obviously it blew up in her face
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    She's now a high priced whore.

She's for sale on e-bay for $3000
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    ^I think I saw that ad on backpage too!
  • deydeytt
    9 years ago
    @Papi - Oh haha, I started to figure once I seen your post, & I actually got her number but it's been so long i'm not even sure if it's still the same
  • rec0na0dcim
    9 years ago
    Ck
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Before you started this thread you could have got her for $25. but now she's in demand so her price went up
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Before you started this thread you could have got her for $25. but now she's in demand so her price went up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion