tuscl

Winter Meetup in Miami, Saturday Feb 13 at Tootsies

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The meetup is in for Saturday Feb 13 at Tootsies in Miami.

There were conflicting requests for Friday vs Saturday but there seemed to be a slight preference for Saturday so that's what we're going with. I will likely be in Miami clubbing on Friday night as well however. So if anybody can only do Friday let me know and I'd be glad to hang out with you if you want.

I will get to tootsies by 6 pm on Feb 13 and secure enough seats for those who commit to coming. I will get seats at the tables right in front of the main stage. I might head upstairs later in the evening if anybody else is interested in trying that out, but I think it's best to start for a while downstairs. You can come at whatever time you want but I hope at least one or two people will come around 6 to help me hold seats.

Please respond if you are coming. I will PM people next week and give everyone who says they are coming my burn phone number. That way we can communicate and I'll tell you exactly how to find me if we haven't met before. But it really shouldn't be hard to find me. I'll be the 50 yo white guy with a redhead in his lap.

Please don't just say you want to come. Instead, just do it. Skiplagged has cheap plane tickets, and cheap hotel rooms are all over the Internet.

26 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… it really shouldn't be hard to find me. I'll be the 50 yo white guy …”

Should be easy to find you then; usually not many PLs fitting that description in a strip-club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I can be there by 6 pm to help you fight-off the rowdy Cubans trying to take our seats.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I get off work at 5. I usually work south, but might be able to finish up further north. Either way, I show, just depends on the time.

I have Papi's number unless he's changed it. It is, yeah like I'd post it here. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    If I am north, I should make it by 6. I'll only know when the time is closer. Like an hour or two before.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I hope there is no Asian dancer there. You'd see me make a total PL ass out of myself!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I shifted a whole bunch of stuff under the assumption that it was going to be Friday now less than two weeks before you guys change to Saturday you are as reliable as a room full of strippers
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I can be there Fr also if others will be there Fr
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What kind of dancers are at Follies?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Follies is in Atlanta and AFAIK Atlanta is not in Miami unless they've moved-it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I didn't ask to be social chairman so please don't get pissed at me when I have to make an executive decision like dates. I have some people saying only Friday, and other people saying only Saturday, so somebody won't get their choice. I also said in the last post that I was leaving the Friday vs Saturday issue open to see what PMs I received.

Nevertheless, as I said, I'm likely clubbing Friday too. So perhaps we can have a meetup at Tootsies both nights. Papi and I can come both nights, 25 can come Friday, and maybe others can come both nights as well or would just prefer Friday.

So the official meetup is Saturday night, but unless something changes we will have a double secret pre meetup at tootsies at 6 pm Friday. This will work well for me. If I find a blow job queen on Friday I can see her again the next night.

I look forward to seeing which way the cats move next so I can herd them some more.

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    JS and I will be there from 6 pm Fr till 6 am Su morning so we can accommodate everybody.

Go TUSCL !
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What kind of dancers are at Tootsies?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah - I'll PM you some info in the next couple of days.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ comment was for Rech
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Mikeya even though I have never been to Tootsies myself it is a huge place with usually over 50-150 dancers on a typical weekend in season I'm sure they will have a fairly representative mix of Florida types maybe a little heavy on Latinas, but I am fairly sure there will be most nationalities represented including some AA and plenty of white girls.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    LOL to JS69 you are the Cat Whisperer
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I'll be there as well, Friday evening.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… What kind of dancers are at Tootsies …”

If you’d like you can read the Tootsies section of my TUSCL article:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's one hell of a article. If we had articles like that for every major city there would be no need for reviews
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Gracias amigo :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Nice Papi, looks like I would be called "el guapo" quite a bit there
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Sure thing jefe
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Where the fuck are the people who wanted to come on Saturday.

I hate herding cats.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You already know that I will be there on Friday I doubt that I'll have any trouble finding you if you're with Papi
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yes Rech in part. You were one of the Saturday people. I don't remember who they were but there were a few others too.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69,

I was a Saturday guy as I had Saturdays off. That changed this week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion