tuscl

Not My Brightest Moment

ididthisonce
North Carolina
A former dancer cleaned out her closet and asked me take a bunch of old clothes to Goodwill. I obviously obliged since I had a SUV and she only had a small car. There were about eight or nine bags worth.

I took them to the drop off area and one of the black plastic bags broke and a bunch of stripper shoes, thongs, and accessories fell out of the bag.

To make things worse, a college kid that was a friend of my kids was volunteering and working the drop off for Goodwill when it happened.

Oh Shit! NOT A GOOD DAY!

I don't make this shit up.

It happened a few years back. Went to Goodwill this morning and remembered the event. I could have been smarter and sold them to perverts on ebay or something.

6 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    yeah you could have made bank on eBay.

I buy a lot of junk er I mean stuff on eBay and came across that once, strippers selling used clothes, I had no idea people would buy stuff like that... but as I type this I could definitely see Juice doing it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Leaving money on the table is never fun
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    while yes you could have made some dollars on eBay, don't see why you were embarresed. You brought female clothing to goodwill to give away. Your a grown ass man, you've earned your right to handle female clothes. Besides, the kids could have thought they were your wife's....or girlfriend. Whichever you "have"
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I was married and they weren't hers.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    That's why I always drop my goodwill donations off at night at the back dock..LOL
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Esta they also could have thought he was cross dresser or something. You never know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion