Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Not My Brightest Moment

ididthisonce

North Carolina

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

A former dancer cleaned out her closet and asked me take a bunch of old clothes to Goodwill. I obviously obliged since I had a SUV and she only had a small car. There were about eight or nine bags worth.

I took them to the drop off area and one of the black plastic bags broke and a bunch of stripper shoes, thongs, and accessories fell out of the bag.

To make things worse, a college kid that was a friend of my kids was volunteering and working the drop off for Goodwill when it happened.

Oh Shit! NOT A GOOD DAY!

I don't make this shit up.

It happened a few years back. Went to Goodwill this morning and remembered the event. I could have been smarter and sold them to perverts on ebay or something.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

yeah you could have made bank on eBay.

I buy a lot of junk er I mean stuff on eBay and came across that once, strippers selling used clothes, I had no idea people would buy stuff like that... but as I type this I could definitely see Juice doing it.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Leaving money on the table is never fun

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

while yes you could have made some dollars on eBay, don't see why you were embarresed. You brought female clothing to goodwill to give away. Your a grown ass man, you've earned your right to handle female clothes. Besides, the kids could have thought they were your wife's....or girlfriend. Whichever you "have"

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I was married and they weren't hers.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

That's why I always drop my goodwill donations off at night at the back dock..LOL

S
Supremeruler
•

Esta they also could have thought he was cross dresser or something. You never know.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement