tuscl

Florida TUSCLrs

Thursday, January 28, 2016 4:13 PM
I'm going to Florida for march break (shocker) mostly to visit my friend I'll be living with but I might check out some clubs and stuff. I'm not 21 (for those who don't know) my fake ID works for 98% of the clubs here so maybe it'll work at a few there. I'll be there for two weeks beginning March 18th..who's in Florida? :-)

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Florida is a big state – front point to point it can take about 10 or 11 hours to drive – you need to specify the city so others will know where in FL
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, duh! Hahahaha, I'll be in Miami. Specifically south beach!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm a Miami PL P.S. South Beach is fun on Spring Break
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    AFAIK there is only one SC in South FL that allows under-21 and that is PT’s in Hialeah – it’s kinda a mid-tier club (in case your ID does not work)
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I've heard it's fun!!! My friend is much older so I'm worried I'll miss out on the fun because he's not a partier (he goes to SCs only to get OTC dates) It would definately be cool to club with you, hahaha although I might just end up working somewhere for 2 weeks. Thanks for the tip about PT's :-)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm about 45 Minutes north of Miami Papi has it right South Beach is one of the main Spring Break destinations in the country. In Palm Beach County I know of several girls that were under 21 that worked at both Spearmint Rhino in WPB and an old club with a new name called Scores in Lake Worth .
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This will be the Michigan-Hooters tale part 2
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I live in the orlando area, but Miami was my stomping grounds during my 20s and early 30s. You will have fun. In fact PTs was one of my local/regular clubs as it was only about 3 miles away. It was Treasure Island back then. Anyway. You should have fun. Let us know where you start dancing. I would try to make a road trip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... It would definately be cool to club with you ..." I'm 46 y/o so i don't do a lot of clubbing except for strip-clubbing - but hanging out in South Beach is sorta like an outdoor club.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    25- both places are noted, thank you. Yeah I'm really excited, mostly for the warm weather! Flagooner- I will definately let you guys know xo Papi- I meant strip clubbing silly.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    If you guys meet anongirl in person you will have to clearify her hottness to the rest of us:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ a gentleman never tells which means we'll tell you :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    98, I don't live there but I travel to Miami a lot. And I've been there several times with my DS so I know all about what it's like in the clubs (strip and otherwise) if you're under 21. Pm me for details but here's a summary. You won't get into any decent strip club in Miami if you are under 21 even being a beautiful woman. And your fake is unlikely to work. I know this for certain because I tried everything multiple times to get her into several clubs. But you can work at many strip clubs at 18. I'd suggest Tootsies, the site of the upcoming tuscl meetup. You just can't go as a customer. The non strip club bar scene is just as bad. We tried all the tricks to get into some clubs but could not. In south beach, I even had a restaurant manager threaten to have me arrested for sharing my drink with her. I have no idea why Miami is so strict but I've taken her to lots of cities and have never had as much trouble getting her drinks and into clubs as I did in Miami.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    JS69- wow that's super annoying! I rarely get carded here even at the more upper classes restaurants/lounges but I guess the drinking age here is 19 so :-( I'm disappointed about that mostly because no wine at dinner or galleries, haha. My friend I'm staying with is a huge fan of tootsies...do you happen to know what e11even's policies are regarding under 21 dancers? I know, big hopes but I heard $ there is amazing.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I don't think any are more south than I am, but like Papi, who I've met, would be fun to meet a female TUSCLer.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Tootsies is so awesome that I've never made it to E11. But it's on my list of places to go sometime soon. PM me (or let the board know if you want) when and where you're working. I'm betting that several of us would like to get a lap dance from you.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @anongirl: Thanks to President Ronnie Raisin, that bastion of small government (not!), I believe there are no longer any places in the United States that have a drinking age lower than 21. He tied federal highway funding to drinking age. States that didn't raise the age stood to lose much, if not all, of their federal highway money. So here we are, where an 18 year old *must* register to be killed at a politician's whim, but cannot even *carry* liquor out of a store.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Nice rant, but one of the biggest mistakes our government could make would be to reinstate the draft.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    It's not going to happen.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Actually reinstating the draft would be a good thing. It would maybe make some of these loudmouth politicians think twice before sending their own kids off to die in foreign countries.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm always in a Florida state of mind. It would make my day to meet you out on my favorite beach, South Beach. One day as I was walking North around 7th street on the waterfront, I spied a 27 on a scale of 1 to 10. Something impelled me to go up and start talking to her. She was friendly and told me that she was on vacation from one of the corn belt states and was working at a downtown Miami strip club. Of course, I had to go see her at work. Ahhhh, the memories.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Totally off topic, but @ Twentyfive : Did you think that idea through? In theory they would have to think twice about sending American youths to a war. In practice a senator or congressman's kid is a shoe in for a deferment if the old man pulls the string s for him, should they ever reinstate the draft.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    to Huge- I know but I'm old enough to have been registered for the draft, and guys in my class were all looking for deferments to get out of going to Vietnam at the time, but most of the kids of the well off were able to get some form of deferment yet some weren't able to get out of it completely. Anyway my point was not so much about the senators or congressman's son or daughter but more along the lines of there are many communities in our country where your zip code keeps you out of the armed forces creating a defacto warrior class and reinforces the feeling that its not your kid at risk emboldening our politicians to not fear the blowback as much as they should.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    One of the things that makes our military so great is that all of our military men and women choose to serve.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    One of the things that makes our military so great is that all of our military men and women choose to serve.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's very easy to get alcohol when you're 18-21, especially if you're with somebody over 21. I've gotten the DS drunk from drinking in bars at least a couple dozen times. But for some reason Miami in general, and south beach in particular, is unusually strict. I have no idea why.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Js69- yes I'll pm you and whoever else wants to know :-) you're right about booze being easy to get, I'm never ever ID'd when I go on dates with older guys and when I go out alone only occasionally. That sucks about Miami though! I'm not a heavy partier so I guess I'll just have fun elsewhere ;-)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The Drinkng age should be 18 in my opinion if they keep the draft age at 18. Our government should not draft people. It's just another way for our government to confiscate labor and would make war more likely and cheaper at the expense of the labor they confiscated. I find it sad that some people think when a government starts confiscating things, that makes a government less likely to do it. Apparently they have not thought about how some people like to tax and spend. That is kind of like taking tax money from taxpayers and spending it on your own pet projects. As soon as politicians think they can do it and get re-elected, it's a done deal.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Back on topic, should be hot in the 80's in south florida minimum. :). bikini pics to follow?
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Hahha I have sooo many bikinis so definately. I'm trying to think of another type of pic to post..I've shown you guys my chest, ass and tummy (I don't do p:-)ssy pictures) so I'm stuck. Hahah
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Actually it's kind of chilly here at the moment only in the low 60s it should warm up later in the week hopefully but no 80s this weekend
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I won't be there this weekend so no worries! Plus, I will probably wear shorts in the 60s because compared to here that's a treat, lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion