Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pics anyone?

Phoenix133

Dance

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Got a few new pics I am willing to share if anyone wants. Here are the old ones for anyone who missed out...also will send the old ones I sent in email if anyone wants.

Email: mailto:[email protected]

^ send me an email and let me know if you want new pics only or new and old ones. I got some booty pics to send though my booty is sub par I figured eh why not.

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Subpar? You are modest.

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Smokin' bod!!

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Eh in my opinion its an ok butt but not the best one in the world.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

@anongirl98 Thanks ^_^

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

I have to agree with @flagooner...

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I have to agree with anon you are lovely to look at

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Nice! You look a lot like a girl i know that dances at Scarletts in Fort meyers.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Thanks and well never been there before but the name of it sounds cool. :)

Profile picture for Bend7
Bend7
•

awesome pics

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Keep em Cumming girl !

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Very nice, Phoenix133! You are hot indeed. You remind me a bit of a dancer that I crushed on very badly when I first started clubbing. Man, she drove me nuts. Similar body and facial features as yours. I wonder whatever became of her........wait a minute! Is that you, Sativa??????? Nah.....couldn't be.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

@lopaw haha afraid not. Seems I got a few twins out there lol :)

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Thanks for posting, you should come down to FL for the winter.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Dear god. ..if you ever need a new boy friend ;)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Always a treat. Thanks Phoenix!

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Haha thanks everyone ^_^

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Those pics are absolutely stunning. Anyone who ever told you that your booty, or any part of you, is sub par is either blind or a fool.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

thanks

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

It keeps saying under maintenance. Must be good pics. Blew up the website.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Very nice. Thanks much. You're wearing too much clothing, though. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ no balls

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Nah. No imagination, I say!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

--> Examine the facts:

  • Kim K. releases booty pic and threatens to crash the Internet. There is no service impact, anywhere.
  • Phoenix133 releases pics. Photobucket has been off-line all morning. --> The only LOGICAL conclusion is: Phoenix133's pics have crashed the Internet. ^_-

Gentlemen, I rest my case. . . .

PS: to JS69: No, IANAL.

Profile picture for Aajaxx
Aajaxx
•

A truly beautiful lady. Wow!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Patiently waiting lol

Sent you me email through PM here.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

@shailynn just emailed them

thanks everyone

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Don't do it -- you'll just get Jackie's dick pics

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement