tuscl

How do you define a regular?

Thursday, January 28, 2016 1:32 PM
If one has had dances with a girl on two different occasions (4 songs each) and she remembers you, does that make you a regular for her when you see her for the 3rd time?

18 comments

• Niked9
    8 years ago
    btw, the conversation was good and so were the dances
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't consider myself a regular unless I see a dancer OTC. This usually takes anywhere from 1 to 4 visits. If we can't play after that then there's really no reason to maintain the relationship. But a dancer might consider you a regular after one visit. Particularly if in the second visit she is trying to keep you to herself and away from the competition.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'd call that semi regular or potential regular I'd argue the third time is the charm.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Metamucil keeps you regular.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    What does it matter?
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Yes you are her regular now and she will target you every time you come in unless she is busy with someone else.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I am very well know at Follies by the staff and most dancers. To them I am a regular customer to the club but I am no dancers regular customer because I spread it around.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    If she just comes up to you and sits down and assumes dances are coming she sees you as a regular.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I would say you are a dancer's regular if she gets pissed if you spend time with another dancer
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You are a regular until you run out of $$$ - then you get downgraded to “time-waster” :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^true dat
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Welcome to Pathetic loser town... We've all spent time there...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Welcome to the Hotel PL – you can check out anytime you’d like but you can never leave
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'd personally define a regular as a guy who regularly contributes to my income. I know that there can be "club regulars" who often hangout, but I am specifically talking about MY regular customers. My bigger spending regulars get my number and we usually have dinner and drinks together in the club (sometimes just drinks). We text each other to make sure he arrives when it's convenient for both of us. I set aside my time for them, because I know I will be compensated well.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Scat nailed it for me. The "club" knows me quite well, and I have CF dancers (meaning they get some play from me every time) but I play the field too.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Nina summed it up about right!
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @Warhawk I haven't. I still haven't become a regular to a club or a chick. :-(
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Papi "Welcome to the Hotel PL – you can check out anytime you’d like but you can never leave" Like 4got would say "brilliant"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion