tuscl

Pompous=know it all.

I am under the impression that you guys are all uneducated pompous fucks. Johnsmith is probably a free attorney provides by the state and at max he works under pre paid legal. Everyone else specializes in masterbation and self inflicted cum facials.

13 comments

• Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Fuck you shay.
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    9 years ago
    I second that.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Both of you faggots better get back to work and make sure the onions rings and French friends don't get burnt at The Burger King on Martin Luther King drive.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    They aren't allowed to use the fryer or the griddle they only are allowed to keep the men's room clean
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Tigol sucks did dickies
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Ya know, folks, one of the signs of the lack of " its' " intelligence is it can't spell correctly. LOL
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I may be retarded Togol but I'm a happy retard and still smarter than you !
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Pm me if anybody suffers injury from a self inflicted cum facial. I'll find somebody to sue. After my shift is over at the legal aid office, I mean.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We need all the free attorney's we can get. The people are in most need of an attorney to put their shattered lives back together are always the people who can least afford it.

And likewise, the most skillful attorneys are often the ones who provide free services for the poor because the poor often have the problems which are the most difficult to solve.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To JS69-Who can we sue for SJG there's got to be some major lawsuit against someone for that one, maybe the doctor who was present at his birth, His mother, his father come on John there's got to be someone. I'll be the plaintiff and instead of 33% + expenses we split it 50-50 what do you say?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Just to be a prick, I'm using the seven words here. Not Carlin's seven words that you cannot say on Television, the seven words that are most like throwing gasoline on a dying bed of hot coals from an average internet flamefest:

"Why can't we all just get along?"
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    twentyfive, you know there are limits in how far an attorney can go, before it becomes ambulance chasing, and before their are legal prohibitions.

And besides, just what exactly do you think you should be compensated for?

If you want remedial education, great. We should be providing that at tax payer expense. We can use you as the poster boy for why it can make such a difference. Sending people to school does a great deal of social good.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Huge G. Prick who are you Rodney King :0
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion