• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I LDK - therefore I'm sticky
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Beware the ides of March
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yes, and tornados in South Florida. If you hear the train coming today, Clubber, find a dancer to hide under. :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I saw a T-shirt once that simply said "why bother?" I wanted to get it but didn't for some reason. Perhaps I thought, "why bother?" and changed my mind.

If I see a shirt like that again I will buy it. Lol
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Let me know if you find one, Nina. I'll get one, too, thanks.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

That was way north in yankee land. :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I was going to go to a Procrastinator's Anonymous meeting but I couldn't be bothered.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Why not?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Why not bother? I bother Clubber all the time, he bothers me back. It's cheap entertainment. And Clubber knows I'm just kidding. Take the tornado thingie I referenced the other day. Florida has had a lot lately. El Nino is impacting everyone. The latest wasn't really that far, Clubber. I saw the video this morning on the early national news. Up in Delray Beach, they had a twister. Find a Latina beauty, my friend, or an Asian. LOL
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    We did have a mini tornado in delray beach not that big of a deal though just sme trees & traffic poles down very few trailer homes in this area so no one got slammed very badly
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    That's nice, twentyfive. It's always good to hear of little twister damage. El Nino is having a major impact this winter. Let's see what it brings Florida next. A wintertime hurricane, not impossible.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I agree vince I have my house wired to run on a stand by generator also accordion shutters all the way around plus I have 250 gallon gasoline tank at my business to keep me and my employees on the road if that becomes I am as prepared as possible. I believe in the old adage hope for the best prepare for the worst.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yeah. Clubber survived Andrew. Andrew demolished Clubber's town. I don't doubt he upgraded for damage control as you have.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Funny thing about Andrew I had a warehouse on Miami beach back then I spent 2 weeks + bringing supplies down there keeping my business running we made a fortune the year right after that storm and it was a strange storm driving down every day from PBC where there was absolutely no damage until you reached Hollywood beach it was wrecked and the farther south you went the worse the wreckage was. Even though it was extremely profitable, I hope to never live through something like that again in my lifetime.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Actually, all my damage was shingling I didn't put on, a sliding glass door that the FACTORY shutters didn't protect. My plywood, didn't lose a one. And the front doors when my neighbor's nursery blew into my home. The rest, all water damage.

I built my home and it is structurally much stronger then code required.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Where are you clubber, Kendal ? It was pretty bad down there. It was rough on the beach and brikell that's where we did a tremendous amount of business also did well after Willa and Katrina we did a bunch of business in Mississippi
    I built my house in 96 and pretty much exceeded code every place that mattered.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago

Homestead/Redland. Got to experience the eye of a hurricane. Best thing about andrew.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    It was pretty bad down there sorry that you got slammed that way
  • Clubber
    9 years ago

Beats any other natural disaster in my book, IE: flood, tornado, fire, earthquake, tsunami, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion