tuscl

Lost another one...

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Tuesday, January 26, 2016 3:37 PM
Interestingly, they mention at the end of the article that they didn't know what the movie title was... [view link]

13 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Hope it's no one we know
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn – that's messed-up – distracted driving *is* a serious problem.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Anybody heard from jackslash or Rech????
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ 8 mile. Damn can you imagine that dudes funeral? How embarrassing for the family, what a shitty way to go.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I kinda thought about 4got but I think he's from Minnesota
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Not 4got, even someone like him could manage to get laid in a Detroit strip club. Minnesota, that makes perfect sense.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    Little do you fucks know he had a plan: [view link] :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To sflguy how would that even be possible, I get that rigor might give him a stiffie but how the fuck could he ejaculate. That has to be some kind of put on like the Inquirer or something .
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Holy shit! Talk about being hard up for a lay. Good God. And it's not even some PL pervert guy, it's a girl!
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    When in doubt about the legitimacy of a website I go to the main page to see the other stories. [view link] But in spite of that I totally believe this story to be true. I also totally believe Abe Vigoda right now is in the middle of a gangbang at the Playboy Grado.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    What a wanker!!!! and it was a most unfortunate stroke of luck!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There is no way in hell this guy was a strip club aficionado living in Metro Detroit. It's rare to leave a Detroit club with blue balls, unless you're going to Bouzoukis, or you forgot to bring your wallet.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Thst is fucked up. Especially the story about the woman getting pregnant with a dead guys baby
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion