Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lost another one...

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Interestingly, they mention at the end of the article that they didn't know what the movie title was...

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Hope it's no one we know

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn – that's messed-up – distracted driving is a serious problem.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Anybody heard from jackslash or Rech????

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ 8 mile.

Damn can you imagine that dudes funeral? How embarrassing for the family, what a shitty way to go.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I kinda thought about 4got but I think he's from Minnesota

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Not 4got, even someone like him could manage to get laid in a Detroit strip club.

Minnesota, that makes perfect sense.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

To sflguy how would that even be possible, I get that rigor might give him a stiffie but how the fuck could he ejaculate. That has to be some kind of put on like the Inquirer or something .

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^ Holy shit!

Talk about being hard up for a lay. Good God. And it's not even some PL pervert guy, it's a girl!

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

When in doubt about the legitimacy of a website I go to the main page to see the other stories.

But in spite of that I totally believe this story to be true. I also totally believe Abe Vigoda right now is in the middle of a gangbang at the Playboy Grado.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

What a wanker!!!! and it was a most unfortunate stroke of luck!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

There is no way in hell this guy was a strip club aficionado living in Metro Detroit. It's rare to leave a Detroit club with blue balls, unless you're going to Bouzoukis, or you forgot to bring your wallet.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Thst is fucked up. Especially the story about the woman getting pregnant with a dead guys baby

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement