tuscl

I'm sory guys I don't no how to act

I'm realy sory guys. I hope you all can fergive me. Sometimes I can't cintrol myself. I hope you all understand. I took my Medicine so im nice now.

15 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm sure all is fergiven even if some of the cranky folks don't forgive you! Just be brilliant my friend! ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    LOL I berated Performance Art in a recent post, but I may have to reconsider my disdain for it. Every now and then I encounter a worthwhile example, and perhaps BTBB is competent? This is more a hopeful wish than a ringing endorsement BTW.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "LOL I berated Performance Art in a recent post, but I may have to reconsider my disdain for it. Every now and then I encounter a worthwhile example, and perhaps BTBB is competent? This is more a hopeful wish than a ringing endorsement BTW."

Is it really performance art when it is performed by a random guy in his mom's basement?

No disrespect Bigtallbonerboy! I'm sure your basement room is brilliant! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Tell that to your mommy bonerboy
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Hey come on guys im trying to be serous. I feel like a dick hed fer how I been acting. My basement room is nice too. You would totally like to come game with me Guys
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Hey, there's no accounting for where art comes from. I never consider the source; only the art itself. What does it matter who he is and what his universe is like? I only judge from the product: his posts. I think I'm way too optimistic though....oh well.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Let's just talk tits and pussies and stuff from now on.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Maybe go to Hollywood to learn how to act.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Reminds me of "Flowers for Algernon"
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Let's just talk tits and pussies and stuff from now on. "

we talk politics here too.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Ok. I can do that. I will stop fucking with you guys. For real.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you don't, Clackport will make a bad rap song about you and post it on youtube and soundcloud.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Lmao. Well my profile name might make a catchy tune.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Haha ^^^ fuck you jackie
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Hey, Ma! The meatloaf! We want it now! The meatloaf!
    Ma! The meatloaf! Fuck!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion