Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm sory guys I don't no how to act

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm realy sory guys. I hope you all can fergive me. Sometimes I can't cintrol myself. I hope you all understand. I took my Medicine so im nice now.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I'm sure all is fergiven even if some of the cranky folks don't forgive you! Just be brilliant my friend! ;)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

LOL I berated Performance Art in a recent post, but I may have to reconsider my disdain for it. Every now and then I encounter a worthwhile example, and perhaps BTBB is competent? This is more a hopeful wish than a ringing endorsement BTW.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"LOL I berated Performance Art in a recent post, but I may have to reconsider my disdain for it. Every now and then I encounter a worthwhile example, and perhaps BTBB is competent? This is more a hopeful wish than a ringing endorsement BTW."

Is it really performance art when it is performed by a random guy in his mom's basement?

No disrespect Bigtallbonerboy! I'm sure your basement room is brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Tell that to your mommy bonerboy

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Hey come on guys im trying to be serous. I feel like a dick hed fer how I been acting. My basement room is nice too. You would totally like to come game with me Guys

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Hey, there's no accounting for where art comes from. I never consider the source; only the art itself. What does it matter who he is and what his universe is like? I only judge from the product: his posts. I think I'm way too optimistic though....oh well.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Let's just talk tits and pussies and stuff from now on.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Maybe go to Hollywood to learn how to act.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Reminds me of "Flowers for Algernon"

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Let's just talk tits and pussies and stuff from now on. "

we talk politics here too.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Ok. I can do that. I will stop fucking with you guys. For real.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

If you don't, Clackport will make a bad rap song about you and post it on youtube and soundcloud.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Lmao. Well my profile name might make a catchy tune.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Haha ^^^ fuck you jackie

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Hey, Ma! The meatloaf! We want it now! The meatloaf! Ma! The meatloaf! Fuck!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement