Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Damn – where are the reviews ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I usually skim over the daily reviews but yesterday there were only 10 published reviews and today just 1 – what gives? Is Founder too busy on an OTC bender?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Must be. I submitted one that has not been published.

Profile picture for sweetjamesjones
sweetjamesjones
•

Might have something to do with the blizzard on the east coast?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Naw. Founder is located in California.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Now they are starting to go in.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

1/3 of the country is in a blizzard, probably not too many people clubbing the last 48 hours.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I haven't been out for a few days this Ohio cold and windy weather is just not conducive to being out late at night.

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

I just put up six. Finally got my clubbing mojo back.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

i think Emily is somehow involved in this.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I was starting to wonder also

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Patience is a virtue. Geez, the MTV generation.

In the early days of TUSCL, you had to put on a 28 cent stamp and mail in the reviews.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Wow, and stamps cost how much now? LOL

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Vincent

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Just took a break.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Reviews are written by people with money and brains. Given the late inrush of poor morons on this site I am not surprised that reviews are down.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

To bvino- that's funny To Papi- I assume founder is taking a break maybe a vacation every ones entitled to a break now and then.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement