Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My "10".

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just ran across this video. Now if there is such a thing as the perfect 10, she has to be right there for me!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Not my type but I agree she's gorgeous nonetheless.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

What? No fucky fucky?

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I'm not really into Asian chick's but she is pretty curvy

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I definitely wouldn't say she's curvy. Different strokes for different folks I guess, to me she's just a average looking girl.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Very nice Clubber, only thing wrong with her IMHO is her tits.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Checking for the lost remote?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I'm with you on this one, Clubber. She's gorgeous.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

lopaw,

I figured she would twang your thang!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Not bad. Not bad at all. She could use a little more meat on her, but she's squarely in the "hot enough" category.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement