Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I lost my pants

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can i get in yours?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Fuck off, creep !! LOL

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Performance art is rarely interesting, as this clip demonstrates.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Right

S
Supremeruler
•

.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck them pants anyway

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I might be wearing pants.

Or, I might not...

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

Not a good look CrazySloppyJoe. First you lost your brain (that has been lost for a long time), now it's your pants. If you lose your dick you'll be Caitlin Jenner (oh wait I think she still has a dick).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement