Colorado
What is the craziest thing you have seen a customer do inside or outside a club

8 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    This one time at bandcamp....

Let's see I have two.

The Good:
    I was at the Landing Strip in Toronto (amazing how many clubs are called the Landing Strip) and this old guy starts buying multiple bottles of Dom P and handing them out to everyone in the club, not just strippers.

The Bad:
    A young guy was allegedly ripped off by a dancer, he was claiming she stole all of his money out of his wallet. During the confrontation he subsequently had the shit beaten out of him by 2 'roided out bouncers while the alleged dancer was in the background laughing, yeah she was definitely guilty.

My friends and I quietly GTF (got the fuck) out of there.

Coincidentally this happened right down the road from where Phoenix133 is working right as I type this.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    Friend of mine going out to smoke while listening to rap and having a guy walk up and pull a 9 millimeter telling him to turn that shit off.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    @shailynn where at?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Jupiter
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    This guy kissed his wife at their table before heading into the VIP room with a dancer.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    In a club in Orange County, CA, I came out of $155 VIP session with stripper that had just completed FS. She said she would be right back. She went to guy sitting at stage, gave him her part of the VIP session and he proceeded to go to the $100 VIP with another dancer. My dancer came over and sat down. Then told me, he was he husband and it was his bday. She paid for his bj. When he came out, her left immediately while she was still sitting with me. Then she offered $150 OTC to me for the night. WOW!!!! What a wife.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    The most recent happened recently. A customer walks up to the side stage next to the VIP rooms and takes out his smart phone and takes a photo of the dancer while she was topless on stage, then immediately bolts out the side exit near the VIP rooms, immediately one of the dancers rushes after him outside the door, shortly followed by two bouncers.

From the sounds of the bouncers talking and the pissed of dancers the dude got away with it too.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    One time i was outside a club fetti g fresh air and a guy came out that was fucked up. This was a no alcohol club. He was trying to find his car and couldn't. He was that fucked up. He was ising his keys to try to open all the cars one by one. He finally got a door open on a car that was not his. The owner of the car he was in came out and the two got into a fight. The fucked up guy thought it was his car because his key opened the door
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion