tuscl

Longest song?

MrDeuce
Illinois
Call.Me.Ishmael's reference to "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" makes me wonder: What's the longest song you've ever gotten a lap dance to? In my case it was probably "Hotel California" by the Eagles (6:30). As a huge Pink Floyd fan, I would *love* to get a $20 lapper to either "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" (26:01 in its full version) or "Atom Heart Mother" or "Echoes" (both about 23:30), though the aforementioned Meat Loaf song beats them all at 27:01.

15 comments

• DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I distinctly remember getting a lap dance to Tool's "Lateralus" once and I also remember getting one to a live version of "Free Bird", but I have no idea which was longer.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember getting a lap dance and the stripper said, oh, Staiaway To Heaven, and the DJ plays the whole song, you're getting a really good deal.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    stairway to heaven, autocorrect messed up.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I can't recall the longest song I have had but be surprised if it was 30 seconds longer than standard time. I am a huge Pink Floyd fan too (saw the original line up twice). But for me even though I love Floyd there's not many songs I feel suitable apart from 'Comfortably Numb'.

I'd love to get a dance while Kashmir by Led Zeppelin was being played.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    i wanna get a lap dance to pink floyds Dogs song
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    It was really slow one afternoon. I asked the DJ to play the long version of Free Bird the next time I was having a LD. He laughed and said no way. He musthave been bored because I heard it start up about a half hour later. Just then a nice looking dancer was walking by so I asked her for a dance. About 4 mi,utes in she commented that the song was long. But she kept going to the end. What a trooper. Later, the DJ walked by and just said "You're welcome."
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have a buddy that tips the DJ to play long songs when he is ready to get some lap dances.

I think Bolero is really an exotic/romantic song and it can be fairly long but I doubt that you'll ever hear it in a strip club.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    The album cut of the Stones', "Inna Gotta Da Vitta" (sp?) including the drum solo. I don't remember exactly how long it is, but I am guessing about 17 minutes. Afternoon visit to a small town club. The DJ/bartender/waitress had no idea it was that long, but found it on a download site and played it at my request. The dancer in my lap, kept stopping to ask me "how much longer."
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    How about the Doors Light My Fire the long version on the album The Doors not the 45RPM version or the Beatles Hey Jude also from the album not the 45RPM version.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

I did hear Ravel's Bolero, often, in Key West. And to take the cake the dancer that used the song, an Asian Navy wife. It was cut down to around three minutes or so, but damn was it sensual!!!

dallas,

"Stones'"? Never heard it covered by anyone, especially a band of the caliber of the Stones. Anyway, ONLY Iron Butterfly should play it!! :)
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. ("I want to fuck you like an animal") is around 6.5 minutes long in the unedited club version. I happened to have a goth girl dancing for me out on the floor at the old Crazy Horse off Jonesboro Rd in Atlanta. Back then contact lap dances were just beginning. On the line "I want to feel you from the inside", she took my right hand, put my fingers in her mouth then proceeded to insert my fingers one at a time until she had four inside her. (I know this is sounding like a JS69 story), but about the 4 minute mark she had the first of three orgasms. After the last one, and as the song ended, I had to help her sit down in the chair next to me. She could physically not stand for about 5 minutes. The bouncer walked by and asked what was wrong. I told him she had suddenly gotten dizzy. :)
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    Clubber, my bad. You are of course right, it was Iron Butterfly! I guess I had a brain fart or "old timer's disease."
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    dallas,

Been there, DO that!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Great answers!
    londonguy: And now you have mentioned the second-greatest band ever! A lapper to "Kashmir" would be awesome. As for LDs to Floyd songs, wouldn't "Young Lust" be appropriate?
    bubba: Cool story! I, too, have gotten dances to "Closer". It does bring out the freak in some honeys, doesn't it?

"In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" (by Iron Butterfly, of course) was iconic, one of the foundational songs of heavy metal (or, as we still called it in 1968, "hard rock"). Sadly I've never heard it in a strip club.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Orion by Metallica. I cheated a bit doing this. DJ at Fantasyland in Bucyrus would often play consecutive songs from album, so when Leper Messiah came up I went back with one of my favorite dancers at the time about half way through the first song.

Most dancers would do some semi warmup lapping before our first song, which in this case was at least 2 1/2 minutes. Sure enough the next song up was Orion, and the DJ played all 8:26 of the song. The next song up was another fairly long song. I usually stayed back for 4 songs with her, but I had already been there for about 4 songs worth and wanted to try another dancer so quit at two songs.

She was a bit taken aback about this, until I told her to check the time, and she figured out we had been back there for at least 16 minutes, and gave her a big tip. Her final remark as we left the private dance area was, "you planned this didn't you?" And I replied "yep." I made it up to her the next time, when none of my other favorites where there and got all my songs that day from her, which ended up being around 8 songs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion