tuscl

Amateur nights

So I was just thinking about summer time and possible travel. I thought to myself you know could be a good opportunity to make some easy cash possibly if I traveled somewhere with a strip club that had regular amateur nights. So I was wondering what are clubs that everyone knows of that has these event nights? Also if anyone knows of any clubs that have an amateur night regularly in my area that would be awesome too! (West Virginia/ Pennsylvania area ) Not sure where I'll be going this summer, but I know I want to go some where. I got a brother who lives in New York might go up there....not sure though so just let me know what you guys know of. :)

20 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Key West!
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    You can read my recent Myrtle Beach reviews about the four remaining clubs. Of them, I know Derriere's has an amateur show on Saturday and Thee Dollhouse has one on Wednesday. My winter experiences were just average but, there are alot more people around in the summer.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Isn't it obvious? Go to Phoenix, AZ. Although it is not a great place in the summer. :(
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Myrtle Beach is a good option to start out with as a travel dancer. It's not the far and lodging is reasonable from what I remember. It's within driving distance for a lot of people and gets decent traffic.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

There aren't any in the Metro Detroit area that I've heard of or have ever seen when I've been in a club around here.

I guess all the dancers in Detroit are "professionals" you could say... (some in more ways than one).
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The only club in Louisville that has *regular* amateur night is Trixie's. Some of the others do them occasionally, but I don't know how regular they are.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Most amateur nights I've seen are competitions, and have actual dancers sign up as ringers, especially if the prize is worthwhile. As for just a night for amateurs to work the room, I pass. An actual dancer would probably make a lot of money if she was any good.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    A lot of clubs up around Pburg have regularly scheduled amateur nights. Just grab a weekender next time your up there or check out their websites. At worse, you could call them.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @rockstar666 that's what I'm wanting a club that hosts an amateur night contest on a regular so I could compete and hopefully win some cash. I'm not looking to truly work there just go there for a night show off on stage hopefully have no other none amateurs to compete against and take what ever prize money they got plus what ever people tip me.

@impala I was looking at there sites and there are audition nights but I didn't see any amateur nights :(

I want to compete for some cash for a night not compete to work there.
  • kzam
    9 years ago
    If you are up to travelling to California, Gold Club Centerfolds in Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, CA has amateur night every Monday.
    http://www.goldclubcenterfolds.com/amate…

• Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ---> "I want to compete for some cash for a night not compete to work there"

Gotcha. We don't have those regularly around me (Cleveland, Ohio) that I have seen, and they were all "audition" contests from what I saw, you just keep the stage money (which doesn't amount to squat these days).
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Near you? No. But here at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail there is a weekly amateur night. But in more recent times this has been consolidated into the weekly wet t-short contest. Those interested in working at Brass Rail do their auditions, as others just dance for the contest. Sometimes current dancers from the other local clubs dance in the contest, just to get the money for the one set on each of the 4 stages for a total of 8 songs. Night shift is busy at Brass Rail, so the stage money is good. Sometimes the other clubs are slow, especially on the day shift. So dancers are not always able to make ends meet so easily.

But also using the contest as a kind of cover, lots of hookers come in and try to get themselves an OTC date. My own first time there, decades ago when I was totally unaccustomed to such, involved one black hooker just about climbing on me, and getting my favorite dancer royally pissed.

The contest nights can be good because the house dancers have less to do, so they might be more available to sit and talk. But others are there in the contest every week, just to get that extra money. Some have mundane day jobs, some dance at the other clubs, and some are basically hookers.

The Brass Rail allows no touching and has no private dances. This undoubtedly influences how the contest night works out. In clubs where more was allowed to happen, I think the management would have to be more careful about allowing amateurs to operate, as they would tend to be ITC hookers.

Sometimes the girl's tops start climbing up, showing more than they are supposed to. As these are not the house dancers, the management probably feels that they can let more slide by.

The Brass Rail has no 'mileage', but it is economical and always lots of fun.

Good Luck,
    SJG

Magical Egypt, Jonathan Anthony West
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGLm9cw8…
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    All Deja Vu's have regular "amateur" nights.I never go to any Deja Vu but I see the promos on a regular basis.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I thought those amateur nights were usually a scam where the winner is always a local girl selected in advance by the club? Why not just travel to busy clubs in places you would want to go even without the clubs? Or in most places is it not possible to just call and pick up a shift if you're hot and look like you know what you're doing?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you don't mind being paid in loose change, Juice hosts an amateur night at his mom's house every 2nd Wednesday of the month. As long as you don't mind getting paid in nickels, dimes, quarters, the occasional penny, and chacken fangers you'll have a great time. After all, once you finish your second can of Four Loko, you won't remember anything anyway.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    To bad I don't like beer of any kind. Four loko included. I'm a liquor girl vodka is my go to flavored or not, for no flavor I prefer goose or sky though. I like my drinks to either burn your throat or be creamy. I make a couple fruity exceptions but only a few, they are definitely not my first choices also I like my mix drinks to be liquor on liquor kind.

for example some of the creamy mix drinks I like:
    cinnamon toast crunch shot (though I take it as a drink most of the time) its baileys and fireball mixed
    Bazooka Joe (supposed to be a layered shot but most bartenders do not know this and make it as a mixed drink when I tell them how to make it.) Its Baileys, 99 bananas (or any other banana liquor),blue curacao (and sometimes I like to add a bit of vodka too)
    Screaming orgasim (yeh I know lol) its baileys, vodka, amaretto, and (if available) half and half.

other stuff I like mixed on the fruity side
    sex on the beach
    (forget the name ) apple crown and cranberry juice
    uv blue and cranberry (taste like koolaid )
    pina colada's

and a few others once in a blue moon.

I like doing shots mostly though

Fireball, crown, jack daniels, rum, vodka, patrone, all fine with me.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I also really like trash cans too!!! There my go to if I am tired
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Amateur competitions seem kinda hit or miss at best.

Many dancers seem to try and work a few shifts while on vacation to have extra cash or even maybe pay for the vacation – you would just need to zero-in on clubs where it would be easy to sorta get hired on the spot.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    At the Brass Rail it is not rigged. Current house dancers are excluded. The audience decides on the winner.

But, just to get hired on, one does not need to win. They are hiring girls constantly, and the know that one needs a broader range of looks in the girls than what the audience will go for in the contest.

So lots of other girls are also made offers to work their.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion