tuscl

Club Type vs Features Confusion

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 3:50 AM
Yeah I'm the new guy, thus a noob. I'm a little confused, I notice some SC are listed as "Club Type: Topless" but then notice on that same clubs features "Nude Dancers". So I'm wondering, if the club type is listed as topless but the features mention nude dancer, does this just mean the majority of dancers will be topless with a few of them willing to go the extra mile and dance full nude?

10 comments

• Clubber
    8 years ago
    cant, The reason is simple. When clubs are added, edited, reviewed, very few bother to correct errors in that section.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    You'll also find many clubs listed as both "beer and wine only" and "full bar." I update these when I can. It would help if some of the features could be made multiple choice, instead of all of them being yes/no. Also, many jurisdictions change their rules frequently. The Toledo clubs have gone back and forth between nude, topless, and pasties several times.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wish that more reviewers would take the time to use the update club information feature when they see inaccurate or missing information. Hours of operation is a real pet peeve of mine.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    They should add a selection for "Extras"
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Also remember on the clubs that don't get reviewed as often it can be a while before any one notes the information here to disseminate.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    ShadowCat, the hours of operation is a pet peeve of mine too. The last 6-8 months, I've been using Yelp for hours and an easy easy to import complete addresses and phones numbers intro my contact list. I use it for all businesses, including strip clubs, and it seems very accurate. Just a suggestion.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    In Pennsylvania, it use to be that if there was a bar (wine, beer, liquor), g-string and pasties were required, and to be full nude you were a byob (and therefore not under the control of the state liquor control board (LCB). About a decade ago, though, the LCB loosened their regulations and allowed full nudity (with a shit-load of regulations). Some of the club that had alcohol then allowed full nudity and some of the BYOB clubs got a liquor license, but others didn't so that they didn't have to deal with the LCB. Add on top of that various local ordinances about what was considered public nudity and where and when or what day it was allowed (I knew a go go bar that the dancers couldn't go nude prior to 10pm, and not at all on Sunday). Ad to that various club rules on what is and isn't allowed, and how they sometimes change (or better enforced) by management on duty it is no wonder that often what is in the description section.
  • cantsleep
    8 years ago
    Geez. -__- Thanks anyways guys. Guess I'll just have to take a gamble.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Perhaps reading the details of some of the reviews of a club you are interested-in will let you know the real-deal. Also; if you see it's BYOB/Juice-bar; good-chance it's nude.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You could always call the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion