Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Did you hear about the Italian chef who died?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

He pasta away His legacy will be a pizza history

thank you, thank you very much

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Here today, gone tomato

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

on creeps the hook

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Q: Why did the Mafia cross the road? A: Forget about it.

Q: What do you get when you cross an Italian and a Jew? A: Olive Garden

Q: How can you tell if an Italian is in the Mafia? A: His favorite dish is broken leg of lamb.

Q: What is a four-letter word in Italian for goodbye? A: "BANG"!

Q: What do you call an Italian who marries someone Polish? A: A social climber.

Q: What do you call an Italian hooker? A: A pastatute.

Q: How does every Italian joke start? A: By looking over your shoulder.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

He's here all week, folks!!!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Yes Lopaw.......the poor guy ran out of thyme

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

*groan I can't bayleaf the puns here. Curry on. =D

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

lol

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

He was going to make Turkey, but finally decided that it was too much Greece and opted for Danish instead.

I think the jokes show a cumin!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I had to mustard all my strength not to laugh at these silly puns

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

I just had to drop in to ketchup on things.....................

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This vegetarian stripper claimed she knew me from another club, but I never met herbivore.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

^^^

The Italians did invent the first alternative fuels. Mussolini made the trains run on thyme

Profile picture for 4TwenTee
4TwenTee
•

So cringeworthy, so good

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I pulled off my ears to let you know the jokes were ridiculous faits from bloodloss

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•
Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lord this is true pun-ishment!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You guys have olive my respect

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Boy-ar-dee puns silly!!!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'm glad Lopaw chimed in. Cheese a cool girl

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yes, she's a Gouda gal-a

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I cannoli hope to meet her

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement