tuscl

i'm wondering

bang69
North Carolina
I was talking to 2 strippers that work at PP Greenville. They are optimistic that the club will get back to normal. Then they said honestly that club will be gone by next year. I also chatted with a few strippers from Lust. They r pissed for the reason. Since PP has reopen & the strippers there half to wear tape over their nipples they half to do the same. So I'm wondering is it worth clubing in Greenville, SC. What do y'all think

4 comments

• deogol
    9 years ago
    No fully nude, waste of time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If you have other options, I would go elsewhere if you prefer something better. In the meantime I'm saving my money. Unless South Carolina feels an economic impact from destroying the strip club entertainment business in a state where tourism is a multi billion dollar business, there won't be much pressure to let up. If this becomes a national trend, it will suck to stay in the US in my opinion. I remember requirements for pasties in Greenville years ago and I kept visiting but I'm just fed up with all the rules and restrictions now when you can watch full nudity on tv or see naked cam girls anytime online but to go to a bar, have a beer or two and watch half naked girls, you can't hardly do that anywhere in western SC and they are making it a lot harder in the rest of the state as well, it just discourages visiting. ISIS wins. South Carolina restricted our freedom already.

I'm a grown guy. If a grown lady wants to sit on my lap or show me her body that she is already allowed to show in public to breast feed her kid, then I see no crime in showing or flirting with a single guy in a club. The state seems to think they have to put an end to that.

I'm afraid it could be a national trend since over half the people voted for Obama I guess maybe they agree that gun free zones and restricted guns promote safety. Examples of gun free zones include elementary schools like Sandy Hook, schools In Colorado, theatres. Examples of extreme gun restriction areas include all of France, Cailfornia, the Chicago area. we all know how well all these gun restrictions have worked so far. Not worth a crap in my opinion. The solution is more , more , more. It's the definition of insanity to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. We have idiots in office all over the place.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    On the other hand it is an election year. However I believe someone had a grudge against PP in Greenville because someone got killed there by the bouncers. We all know how small town people think about putting people in their place or some people work on getting even.
    Spending up to 2k per visit per agent I call getting even. I heard the investigation took a year because smaller amounts yielded no significant results. They had to keep upping the amount to offer the girls before they cracked. They claimed they used seized drug money instead of tax payer money so they could wipe it all under the rug without tax payers getting upset. They are in effect shutting down a business that was likely pulling in over a million a year in business, possibly several million, but that is probably peanuts for Greenville. The city should be able to cut out at least 2 or 3 officers with the reduced business policing needed after they are closed if they had to go out there as often as they claimed.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    One last post. If Obama truly believed gun free zones are the solution to violence, he should get rid of all the guns around him. Secret service guns, police guns, all the guns. People say one thing but go around doing something else. It is possible that things change over time. The city of Greenville could elect new people that change the law ending pasties and allowing topless and or nude clubs like there used to be. Obama and Hillary could stand by their words that more gun control and gun free zones work by requiring no guns at their events or at the White House. They could even go around without body guards or secret service if they really believed that having no defense is the best way to stop violent people intending to cause trouble. Change seems to come slowly and only when enough people seem to get it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion