tuscl

Ripped OFF at the club...ROB

I find this ROB story funny to me so i will share from my life so you can laugh at my pain...much like America did with Kevin Harts stand up special.

So i was at the club this one time in North Carolina over on the East side Coast and i knew it was a clean club and i was kool with just enjoying the girls with in the limits

With that said i wasn't in the mood to pay $25 for 3 min of air. Often in clubs like this I've noticed i can get away with cuddling and rubbing on the girls at the table so i will often pay the girl or girls of my choice $20-$40 an hour if they haven't sold dances and usually on a Monday or Tuesday they haven't lol. This makes me look like a whale. I will also angel for OTC this way as well.

I tried this move with a 9 this one time...i payed for her $10 drink and gave her a $50 to stay one hour with me and cuddle. She agreed and once she got the money and her drink she took a bathroom brake and never came back LMFAO !!!

Wish i was kidding lol

Poker isn't the only hobby that dishes up bad beat stories

Justin aka JTN

10 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    Liar.

Liar, Liar, pants on fire.

Nose looks like a telephone wire. lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    SMDH
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    SMDH
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Juiceyloop- no one wants to hear about your rip off reports, unless you actually got your dick ripped off, now THAT would be interesting.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Bust her in the raviews
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    It was worth the $60 just to watch that ass walk away
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Never pay in advance bruh
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I find it hard to believe that someone, as savvy as yourself, wins thousands at a poker table only playing 7 different combinations of cards, but at the same time you just got ripped off by a stripper who probably doesn't have any schooling past the 9th grade.
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    you don't pay for sex - you pay for them to LEAVE!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion