Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Videos that broke the Internet: Emily Ratajkowski for Treats magazine

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I'd be broke if she danced.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for Aaron_hip
Aaron_hip
•

The video is 3 years old...

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh my god. There goes my bank account !! LOL

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

These are probably old too, but they're still brilliant!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Thanks, 4got! From your link I got to the following additional videos featuring a very nekkid Emily R.
Trigger warning: These may be more than 3 hours old! You've been warned!!

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

She's is simply stunning. I've never seen her nude until today, but it only enhances her already magnetic sex appeal.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Nice pics of her boobs a quick look at her ass. I would have liked to see him zoom in on her pussy though. It was not really out there to see by any means.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Gorgeous, as near to perfect as makes no difference.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I could wish she had a little more meat on her bones, but she is gorgeous nonetheless.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

She is absolutely smoking hot.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Very pretty and sexy no doubt; but a little too thin and straight-in-the-hips for my personal taste (not into thin women for the most-part and into curvy/voluptuous).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement