tuscl

Oprah is Fat Again

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Have you seen the new TV ads featuring Oprah pitching Weight Watchers? She's like doubled her size since the last time I saw her on TV.

And why is she doing a TV commercial? She's worth like 18 bazillion dollars. Did she think she might not be able to afford her next Big Mac?

Would you fuck her? For free? For money?

8 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    I would fuck her for free. When you give a woman a good fuck, she gives you her heart. So free equals a brand new car.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    Oprah owns at least 10% of Weight Watchers. The compamy has had "difficulties" recently and stock value took a big hit. Oprah became one of the richest people in show business by actively pushing/promoting her interests. Looks like she has millions of reasons to promote Weight Watchers.

And - NO. I would not fuck her, short of receiving "life changing" money to do so (it would take several million$ to be "life changing" enough for me to mount her!).
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^

Interesting. I did not know she had a share of Weight Watchers.

About 10 years ago, during one of thin periods, I thought she was "semi-hot". I would have definitely fucked her. Now -- its a bit iffy. She's a cow.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If I got paid 100K to fuck Oprah, I definitely would do it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Anyone up for cow tipping?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    How about heifer head?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I'd still fuck Oprah.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'd fuck Oprah – she looks like she has big-ole DDs – I also think she's had some pretty-major work done on her face.

She looks like she's been big from birth; and now that she's older probably even harder to keep off the weight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion