tuscl

You guys ever get pissed off at a chick like this?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Classic
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I once went to a no-tell with an AA-MILF dancer after her shift – she had a horrible attitude outside the club; we had driven to the motel in my car – bitch was such a bitch I left her ass at the motel at 2:00 a.m. in the morning w/ no ride – and believe me; she deserved worse.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I am all for it! Once shared a phone with a stripper and each month she ran way over her allotted minutes and she wasn't burning them on me.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    That is a classic
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I would not hesitate.
    Had a dancer sit and text half way through a song during a dance. I stood up and left the booth with her trailing after asking for payment. I stopped in front of the attendant and said "you sat and texted through most of the song and I am not paying to watch you to text your boyfriend". The attendant just looked at her and she shut up!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've never had text issues with dancers since cell phones are banned from the floor, which I consider a good policy. When my kids lived at home, cell phones were banned from the dinner table too.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, you've got to get that cell phone away from them, or get it locked in a metal box, like a Faraday cage.

SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    all the time. But when they start whipping out the phone in a middle of conversation, I either cease talking or leave. I don't waste time on people who don't have time for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Need to get the phone switched off, and quarantined. Otherwise it will ruin and encounter. Of course I mean an intimate encounter, like at home.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion