Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You guys ever get pissed off at a chick like this?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Classic

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I once went to a no-tell with an AA-MILF dancer after her shift – she had a horrible attitude outside the club; we had driven to the motel in my car – bitch was such a bitch I left her ass at the motel at 2:00 a.m. in the morning w/ no ride – and believe me; she deserved worse.

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I am all for it! Once shared a phone with a stripper and each month she ran way over her allotted minutes and she wasn't burning them on me.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That is a classic

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I would not hesitate. Had a dancer sit and text half way through a song during a dance. I stood up and left the booth with her trailing after asking for payment. I stopped in front of the attendant and said "you sat and texted through most of the song and I am not paying to watch you to text your boyfriend". The attendant just looked at her and she shut up!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've never had text issues with dancers since cell phones are banned from the floor, which I consider a good policy. When my kids lived at home, cell phones were banned from the dinner table too.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes, you've got to get that cell phone away from them, or get it locked in a metal box, like a Faraday cage.

SJG

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

all the time. But when they start whipping out the phone in a middle of conversation, I either cease talking or leave. I don't waste time on people who don't have time for me.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Need to get the phone switched off, and quarantined. Otherwise it will ruin and encounter. Of course I mean an intimate encounter, like at home.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement