Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

JS69 Gone

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

If that is so, I can assume the S. Florida Tootsie's meet is off, correct?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

In another post he said he was through. To let some one else herd the cats.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Maybe he will have cooled off by then

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

If any of you guys are still going on me I'm still up for it.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Should have said PM me phone fucked up

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Like I said before, A long drive for me and depending on the time, damn near not worth it.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Thanks for the clarification, 25. I don't think any of us have never been up for going on you and I'd really hope you wouldn't be up for it.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

to Phantom Why would you say that just out of curiosity?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Did the loss of one soldier lose a battle? Go guys, afternoons at Tootsies were a part of my day often enough while living in South Florida. Go and party, who knows what may happen with those gorgeous young Latina dancers?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

You are correct, but I've only gone twice ( the NOW Tootsie's) other than a spur of the moment visit. Once with you and the other time was the Miami meetup.

Used to visit Tootsie's about every Friday after work with some guys from work. This was back in the north location from where it is now, and when one gave the dancers quarters for the jukebox. Man that had to be close to 30-35 years ago!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

JS69 gone? Huh? I go to Vegas for a few days and I miss everything!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yes, Clubber I agree it's a rough trip up through rush hour traffic. Going downbound on US-1 was heavy traffic, too. but I had the luxury of getting down and taking breaks along the way to club with you at Stir Crazy Plus my recollection of the Tootsie meetup you coordinated had you going through rain, never a good experience biking.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Dayumm, lopaw, welcome back. How was Vegas?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Thanks, vm! Surprisingly, it was a pretty good visit- at least stripclub wise. Met a hot latina MILF @ OG and went back to her place for some g/g action. Met her 8 year old son there (awkward). But she was awesome. Also met a couple of cuties at (of all places) the Gulch downtown. A true clipjoint, but there are some cool ladies nestled there amongst all of the swindlers there.

So what's this about JS69? He bailed on TUSCL?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Correct. I stopped twice under a bridge, but the second one, the wind was blowing rain right on through under it, I just rode on. I was beyond soaked.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Even worse now. The two major N-S freeways are both under major construction. Enough so that I am very much thinking of retiring again, just to keep from driving in that crap!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Lopaw- yes js69 is gone. There is a discussion post (called "leaving") where he said his goodbyes.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

25 -- Because of this post by you: "If any of you guys are still going on me I'm still up for it. "

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yes, Clubber, I remember Miami squalls. Out on South Beach the babes scatter, then return to party. At least, some do.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

SOBE can be better than a SC. You almost NEVER see a moo'er there.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement