tuscl

JS69 Gone

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, December 29, 2015 1:49 PM
If that is so, I can assume the S. Florida Tootsie's meet is off, correct?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    In another post he said he was through. To let some one else herd the cats.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe he will have cooled off by then
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    If any of you guys are still going on me I'm still up for it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Should have said PM me phone fucked up
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Like I said before, A long drive for me and depending on the time, damn near not worth it.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification, 25. I don't think any of us have never been up for going on you and I'd really hope you wouldn't be up for it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to Phantom Why would you say that just out of curiosity?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Did the loss of one soldier lose a battle? Go guys, afternoons at Tootsies were a part of my day often enough while living in South Florida. Go and party, who knows what may happen with those gorgeous young Latina dancers?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

You are correct, but I've only gone twice ( the NOW Tootsie's) other than a spur of the moment visit. Once with you and the other time was the Miami meetup.

Used to visit Tootsie's about every Friday after work with some guys from work. This was back in the north location from where it is now, and when one gave the dancers quarters for the jukebox. Man that had to be close to 30-35 years ago!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    JS69 gone?
    Huh?
    I go to Vegas for a few days and I miss everything!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yes, Clubber I agree it's a rough trip up through rush hour traffic. Going downbound on US-1 was heavy traffic, too. but I had the luxury of getting down and taking breaks along the way to club with you at Stir Crazy Plus my recollection of the Tootsie meetup you coordinated had you going through rain, never a good experience biking.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Dayumm, lopaw, welcome back. How was Vegas?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Thanks, vm!
    Surprisingly, it was a pretty good visit- at least stripclub wise.
    Met a hot latina MILF @ OG and went back to her place for some g/g action. Met her 8 year old son there (awkward). But she was awesome.
    Also met a couple of cuties at (of all places) the Gulch downtown. A true clipjoint, but there are some cool ladies nestled there amongst all of the swindlers there.

So what's this about JS69? He bailed on TUSCL?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Correct. I stopped twice under a bridge, but the second one, the wind was blowing rain right on through under it, I just rode on. I was beyond soaked.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Even worse now. The two major N-S freeways are both under major construction. Enough so that I am very much thinking of retiring again, just to keep from driving in that crap!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Lopaw- yes js69 is gone. There is a discussion post (called "leaving") where he said his goodbyes.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    25 -- Because of this post by you: "If any of you guys are still going on me I'm still up for it. "
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yes, Clubber, I remember Miami squalls. Out on South Beach the babes scatter, then return to party. At least, some do.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

SOBE can be better than a SC. You almost NEVER see a moo'er there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion