tuscl

LA TUSCL meet up

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, December 29, 2015 12:23 PM
Los Angeles, California. Beautiful weather, beautiful girls, celebrities, lots of things to do, beaches. Can't forget about the strip clubs :)

I was thinking we could do a LA TUSCL meetup in late March. The weather is great in March, not too hot. We could hit up the Spearmint Rhino in COI. We like mileage and dancer quality. The Rhino offers both of those, although it ain't cheap.

Who'd be interested in this?

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m always up for an adventure but my wallet can’t always handle my PL urges; but I’ve never been west of TX and been curious to visit the west-coast.

Put me down as 50/50.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Papi, if you go all the way to Southern California, you must visit Tijuana. Look into Hong Kong and Adelita's. You'll never forget it once you experience it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ no chocolate south of the border AFAIK my friend - so not supa hard-up for it but may just do it so I can say been there done that.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I hear you Papi. My goal is to not to hit a strip club for two or three months, and then have a lot of money ready for LA. My PL urges always get in the way, we'll see what happens. If you make it to LA perhaps on one the days you're here, you and me could try out Starz and King Henry VII, Jerikson40 gives glowing reviews of those clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I would def do kH8 and Starz
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    It's strongly possible for me. I'm usually back in California around late March/early April every year around the San Diego area for 7-10 days. I may rent a car and spend a day or two in the LA area. Just gotta see how the funds are at that time.
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    If there is ever a tj's meetup, pm me. Wouldn't want to miss that.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Maybe Lopaw and Jerikson40 could make it, they're both in the LA area. What if the legendary Shadowcat makes it? That's his hometown and he's retired and he can fly free. I know GACA is from LA.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Saving your money? For $20.00, you can fuck a tight little Tijuana SG (Street Girl). About the cost of a lap dance in an L.A. strip club. I've done TJ countless times, and gone to more L.A. and Orange County strip clubs than I can count.

You'll never forget a trip to Tijuana's Zona Norte.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I might attend. It will depend on what else is going on at that time.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    If it's during one of my monthly work/COI opportunities I'm in. Won't know til about 2 weeks out, tho.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I'm down.
    SRCOI is great hunting grounds :)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I will have some time off in March so it will depend on when it is if I can attempt to make the drive over.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm glad to see there's some interest. I'm thinking tentatively Friday March 25 at 8pm.
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    I might be down, too. I literally live 20 miles away from COI. But a yearly friend's birthday party is either that weekend or the weekend before and it'll be in Vegas. So either way, Spearmint will be involved, but I'll have to figure it out.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I would love to make the trip but will not be able to. Just too far out of my normal range for SC trips.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Does Friday March 25 work as a date? I got three weeks off in March, so I'm pretty flexible to change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion