tuscl

Need some advice

heeres
Delaware
Friday, December 25, 2015 10:10 PM
I visit the same club fairly regularly so I know a few dances at this particular club. I have the phone number of one dance and we have discussed OTC just haven't set it up yet. Here is my problem. On a recent visit to the club I had already done dances with 2 other dancers when this girl came and sat with me. We talked and after a few minutes went into the back for some dances. This particular night I wanted to dance with a number of different girls so I was making sure to limit each to 3 songs, for which I paid $100 and that included a tip. At the end of the 3rd song I said I was done. As I got up to pay and handed her the 100 dollar bill she said "sorry that was 4 songs". As she said it I remember a few months ago the exact same thing happening. I paid the additional amount but no tip. The question is should I be done with her and just tell her next time I am at the club, do I text her and tell her I am done with her or just let it go and set up the OTC. What do you all think?

21 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Unless you HAVE to have her, tell her to hit the road! Just another ROB!!!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I have a feeling she'll probably just string along with the OTC angle, something to get you into the club to buy her "get three dances, pay for four" special. It's time to just move on.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agree with clubber and phantom. She's using you. If she was going to do otc with you for extra cash there would be no need to rip you off for one extra song. Either she can't count or is a ROB and either way you don't need her.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I would still go for the OTC so just let it go and set up the OTC. Any further ss from her would be a deal breaker though.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Agree with the others. Dump her. She'll just continue to cheat you.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    There is a saying, if you can't trust someone with little things, don't trust them with bigger things. Overcharging for lap dances would be little compared to meeting up with her for more. I would post her name on a club review and description in case she changes her club name so that you warn other tuscl members. She may cheat guys all the time and think we are all suckers for her tactics. Don't make it easier for her. If you got other options, ditch her and avoid her. I see no problem with letting her know the reason but drop all further communication after that because liars may just try denying they did anything wrong or want to ignore it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Her dances already sound overpriced. Dump her.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    First of all you need to also keep track of the dances and tell her up front you want only 3 max and if you don't like them you may only get one or two. I don't commit to more than one until I see what I'm buying. I've got ripped off before as well but never again. Sometimes I tell the girl I want her to stop at the end of each dance to ask if I want another. Also heed sharkhunter's advice here as well! Very good advice !
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I don't deal with that over counting shit. If she does that to me, I'm done with her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    First, you should refuse to get ripped off. If it was 3 songs then say it was 3, pay for 3, and leave it at that. I would pay for 3, and tell her I'm a generous guy who spends a lot on strippers but I refuse to be taken advantage of. As for what to do with her given where you are now, 9 times out of 10 I'd dump a dancer like this. However, I have had a couple of regulars in the past who I stayed with even though they tried over counting songs early in our dealings with one another. These girls turned out in the end to be good providers, and never tried to rip me off again. If either of them had tried o cheat me again it would've been the end, but neither ever did. So I don't think it would be a horrible choice to give her another chance if she's otherwise very desirable. But you have to lay down the ground rules first, one of which is dont be stupid and try to rip me off again.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I assumming you're sure -- like, SURE sure -- it really was 3 songs and not 4. I think it happens once, I'm willing to chalk it up to a mistake. It happens a second time, and I'm pretty much done. I feel even MORE strongly about that once we've agreed to OTC... she rips me off in the club for a paltry $20 even though we've agreed to OTC? I would definitely count my blessings that I figured this out beforehand and move on. I guarantee there are lots of strippers who are just as attractive and fun as her, who won't be pulling the extra-song thievery.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Kick her to the curb.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    122 reviews and you still need advice? Sounds like you need help with life.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    100 for 3 songs and a tip? NOrmally most dances cost $20 per song. Sounds like you need to switch clubs entirely because it sounds EXTREMELY expensive. There's a reason why the rich stay rich
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Never support a scammer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you paid $100 for 3 dances I assume dances are $30/song? With expensive dances like this often times a dancer needs to pay the house a cut for each dance meaning there is often a dance-counter; if there is one I'd say “let's go straighten it out with the dance-counter”; I've done this b/f and the dancer's math skills all of sudden improves to the correct # of dances (alhtough in some rare cases the dance counter can be a douche and in cahoots with the dancer(s)). If you feel she's not treating you well ITC: then one would think her treatment OTC would suck also (in a bad way). IMO don't do OTC for the sake of doing OTC; do it w/ the right girl.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    You need to make sure you keep track of dances and tell her up front you want 3. If you knew it was 3 I wouldn't have payed her for 4. And at this point there is no way I'd even ever get another dance from let alone do OTC with her. she is clearly showing signs of being a ROB, your OTC session probably wouldn't go over well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Since I visit all-black clubs where the DJs can often times start a new song at any ole time even 30-seconds into the current-song; and the fact it's hard to tell when one rap-song ends and another-one begins (especially with the DJ doing his mixing-shit); I more often than not tell a dancer to let me know every-time she is starting a new song and this also helps with the over-counters.
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    if she will rip you off in the club she will rip you off outside of the club. Unlike in the club(for the most part) her ripping you off outside of the club can be dangerous .... don't fuck with her.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    A lot of dancers try the over count crap. Some gals I'll put up with it, and others I won't it all depends on the club and how sexy and good the dancer is. There is one dancer at Harem in Dayton like that. She likes to pull the over counting or saying we agreed to $30 when I only agreed to $25. So far every time it's been after I have gotten enough songs that the extra song is often less than what I tip her, so on those days she over counts I correct her on the count then don't tip her, so she makes less than she would have if she hadn't tried to over count. It never fails the next time I see her memory and count is perfect. She has brought up OTC but I would never agree to see her outside the club, she a bit too unstable. However unfortunately some of the best dancers lap dance wise are also the most unstable. It's quite obvious she's a ROB, but in her favor she gives an extremely good lap dance, so good that she has gotten kicked out a few times for going too far. As long as she keeps giving a good lap dance, and none of my other favorites are there that give as good or better dance than her, I'll still get dances from her. However, if she starts pulling the over count too many times, she's gone.
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    I've had as many undercounted situations as over counted encounters. If the entertainment sucks - cut her loose. If the entertainment is good - set the limits ahead of time. Rinse, Wash, Repeat!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion