tuscl

Beverly Hills jeweler was so drunk he can't remember two New York call girls ste

s88
New York
Thursday, December 24, 2015 6:20 PM
[view link] [view link] Heh, that is a SC that does a very good job pretending it is a regular night club, which I hate. Not worth the money. But oh boy was that an expensive sessions he bought.

7 comments

• samsung1
    9 years ago
    Also recently nba player had 617,000 worth of jewelry stolen from two girls he brought home from a manhattan club.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who wears a watch worth over half a million. If I knew one of the girls who stole it, I would be concerned for their safety because millionaires and bankers can get away with a lot of crap and could put a bounty on their capture or worse. In this case, he probably just wants the watch back. I'd hate to have an item so hot that it gets national media attention. Now if the guy had a reputation like the Clinton's do, the girls could win a plane trip or something that happens to Unfortunately crash and burn or something else could happen. Of course people dying are always accidents because no one can prove anything otherwise. Bodies get cremated and evidence covered up if you got the power to do it. People dying or geting killed doesn't concern such people very much at all.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Hence the phrase, what does it matter? Spoken by Hillary in response to people getting killed that she could have sent security to protect. It matters because she was in charge. Ordinary people get fired for failures like that. What does it matter to anyone else about a .5 million dollar watch getting stolen? not much. I put all super rich people in one group. They think laws don't necessarily apply to them and think matters including our lives don't matter much. However they aren't all bad people. They just are all super spoiled. I don't want to say too many bad things. I might become a millionaire one day.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Jeez, always in NYC it seems. Do these men even look at that thing called the news. How many times has this happened before?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Damn the writer immediately went to calling the women hookers. That's some serious hatred right there.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I honestly don't see the point of robbing a very peculiar piece from rich people, especially if it's a limited to one of a kind piece. In the hands of the burgaler, it becomes worthless as if you try to pawn it, you'll get arrested, you can't wear it openly and even if wearing it amongst friends, all they know is that your an accomplished thief, not rich. It's more or less now a paper weight unless someone is truly dumb enough to pay a decent price on it.
  • celayatable
    9 years ago
    It is fucking ridiculous that the cops are using DNA evidence in this scenario. If someone broke in to my house, there is no fucking way DNA samples would be taken. Dude fucked up and needs to deal with the consequences.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion