tuscl

Clubbing in Miami next week

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:01 PM
I'm going to be clubbing in Miami next Monday through Wednesday nights (Dec 28-30) checking out the talent for the February meet up. If anyone is interested in joining me one evening let me know. Tootsies is my fav but I'm open to some variety too. I might go to a black dive if Papi is willing to serve as a guide.

13 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Call me crazy but i got a favorite to ask f you have a minut and nothing to do, can you scope out a dive for the Feb troll meet up?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I agree with Alucard
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... I might go to a black dive if Papi is willing to serve as a guide ...” Sure – I'll drive you there – drop you off – and pick you-up when you are done (I don't wanna be all-up in your business cock-blocking you with my endless chatter). I'll probably drop you off 2 or 3 blocks away so you can walk to the club and thus have time to get acclimated to the neighborhood and the environment – just driving up to the club and going inside takes away from the entire experience.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I can always count on you Papi. But just in case I think I'll bring my new Kimber 45 concealed carry. And a couple of extra mags. Loaded.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And will your concealed carry permit be good in Florida? I'd hate to see you become a Floriduh!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yeah, there is nothing like walking through an urban environment to clear your, ummm, perceptions of reality.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    dawg yes my permit is valid in Florida. There's an app that lets you quickly figure out the concealed carry laws in every state.
  • WyteKassle
    9 years ago
    Gentlemen, I'm fairly new to the SC life so I would most definitely would like a chance to kinda pick your brains a bit during a Miami meet-up. I do live in the Broward area kinda close to Tootsies/Scarlett's/Cheetah's but unfortunately, I will be out of town New Year's week and going into the middle of the following week. If you're down to meet up Jan. 8-9 as well for some scoping on that February meet-up that I saw posted from before, I would love the chance to meet you guys in person.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Be sure to take in scenic Overtown
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    WK, look for an update in mid January about the February meet up. VM, thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll stick to south beach.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    JS69, If you can give a more specific time and place, I'd join Papi and you, but NOT in a Papi club. Since it is a long drive for me to the North Dade/South Broward clubs, I can't just "swing by easily. Now if you wish to come down south, that's a different matter. RE: carry. I would be willing to bet that Papi clubs frisk one before entering. Is that a new one for the Glossary, "Papi Club"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I already PMed JS that I am currently laying-low SC-wise; my late October ATL SC trip where I hit 6 clubs and 12 visits; plus my weekend binge a week ago (6-clubs/7-visits over Sat/Su); plus some big bills I've had the last 2-months; means I'll be OOP from the SCs for now but should be good to-go for a Feb meet.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Somebody else take over herding the cats this time. I'm tired of trying to be the social chairman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion