tuscl

Keys

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Monday, December 21, 2015 11:39 AM
I recently was out of town and rented a car. They gave me two key fobs attached together along with a id tag on an unremovable chain. I visited a club with no valet parking. I head to the VIP for a few lappers but this huge set of keys in my pocket kept getting in the way. There was no place to put it and I didn't dare put it on the 'sticky' carpet. Suggestions / advice?

11 comments

• Confucious
    9 years ago
    Tie them to your shoe lace, so they rest on the top of your foot, but don't touch the floor? You won't lose them and they won't interfere with your lapdance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – I wonder why they give two key fobs to begin with – if you lose them then they'll probably charge you for two. Yeah – carrying around those huge keys is a pain – if they interfere w/ your lap-dancing then put them in your sock – it will still be a bit uncomfortable but it should not interfere w/ your lap-dance.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Do an upper decker
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Or you can do what tumblingdice does; he sticks them in his ass; and he claims it adds to the enjoyment of the lap-dance – that tumblindike.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It seems to me that the most obvious solution would be to drop your pants. ;)
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I always place my cellphone, keys, and eyeglasses off to one side or on a table in VIP. That way they don't jangle when I drop my pants.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I hate the two giant keys/fobs the rental places give you. Luckily a few weeks ago I received a key that was reasonable size and it did not interfere with my VIP trip at HiLiter in Phoenix. In the past I have actually found someone with wire cutters/tools and cut the keys apart. Much easier to carry them.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    It was much easier to separate rental car keys before they started using metal wires.
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    There's only one reason rental car companies do that - it's so they don't have to keep track of all the keys themselves - and when you loose them - they can jack you for the price of two keys which if you have the right vehicle can be a fortune. That being said - sometimes can put them in back pockets but most times look where she's putting her change purse - and be VERY CAREFUL of some couches - have bumped once and had it slide down - that was a pain to get out.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Cargo pants. Put them in your side pocket
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hang them on one of her nipples
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion