tuscl

Am I the only one that finds rickthelion's Kylie Kardashian post brilliant!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

I almost lost it laughing over my breakfast cereal! Full on milk coming out of my nose practically and choking to death!

That guy really commits to the part! It's brilliant! :)

8 comments

• Meursault
    9 years ago
    Yes. Yes, you are the only one.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I did an upper decker at McD
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Lol. Rick the Lion has groupies.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Rick the Lion brilliant? First off I need to find what hallucinogens you are on so I can try them myself.

And second, Forgot2wipe, someone NEEDS to buy you a thesaurus for Christmas. You rely on that word to the point of redundancy. Its become a crutch.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    He could have just used Tony the Tiger. Then he would sound like a legitimate breakfast cereal.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm waiting for him to come out with rickthepenis....
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "And second, Forgot2wipe, someone NEEDS to buy you a thesaurus for Christmas. You rely on that word to the point of redundancy. Its become a crutch."

But redundancy would imply that I'm using "brilliant" unnecessarily! My motto is "only one use of 'brilliant' per post, unless more are necessary!"

This response required three instances of the b word! And a lot of exclamation points! Exclamation points are the happiest punctuation! They're just brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Lol. Rick the Lion has groupies."

I don't think I rise to the level of groupie, but I did find the idea of a Kardashian girl doing a three-way with a lion, shark, and vulture pretty damn funny! Brilliant even!

On the other hand, rickthelion has claimed that JohnSmith69's DS was his groupie! So I guess you're right about him having groupies! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion