tuscl

How long should sex last?

Clackport
Washington
Friday, December 18, 2015 6:15 PM
[view link] Well damn, I guess me lasting on average 20-30 min ain't that bad after all!

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I define sex more broadly than the video, ie it's more than just fucking. To me, sex includes everything from the first kiss to the final orgasm. Viewed that way, sex lasts a lot longer. At least it does with most young striopers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    At least one song.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I didn't watch the video, but generally it should last long enough until all participants are satiated.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I define sex as when the dick enters the vagina. Everything else is just foreplay. The media makes you think the guy has to be a marathon guy just to be adequate. That's BS, too much pounding for too long will leave a girl with a sore ass pussy.
  • Confucious
    9 years ago
    For whatever it's worth, here's my recipe for successful sex, which has led to countless female orgasms over the years, Slow, passionate kissing and foreplay, which builds up in speed and intensity until she's practically, and sometimes literally, begging for it. Then, sit in a comfortable chair or on a couch and have her climb on top. Let her ride you at her own pace and go at her own rhythm. While she's riding you, make out with her, kiss her neck, caress her face and hair, slowly move your hands down her back, grab her butt and hold it with two hands while she rides you, lick her nipples, and suck on her boobs. Let your hands roam all over her and lightly finger her clitoris while she rides you. Keep at it and she'll have at least one and probably more than one orgasm. The best part is, from this position, you can see and feel her entire body in all of it's glory and see the look on her face when she has this amazing O. Do this enough and you'll get good at timing your own orgasm, so you can achieve the ultimate success of simultaneous orgasms. Kind of like synchronized swimming, but much better, when you have simultaneous orgasms.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Confucious, good system. Only thing I'd add is be sure to include lots of of oral love during foreplay. On a good night, I can get them to the point where they are more desperate for it than I am.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Well if you are paying for a 30 minute VIP room at a strip club, I think it aught to last longer than 5 minutes. :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A sexual encounter should be about an hour including foreplay and oral. Actual intercourse 15-20 minutes.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Isn't oral part of foreplay?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Sometimes a quickie is fun.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    WTF is this Cosmo or some shit?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ lol. I was thinking the same thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I go with JS69 and Confucious on this. But if one is going to make it take time, then one does need to learn how to be gentle about it. I had to find this out the hard way. FWIW, if you're going to visit AMPs consider what I was told, "If you want to go for a long time, better to wait until after the lunch hour." They get busy at lunch time! But afterwards the girls will be happy to take it slower with you. This video, what they say about single men is not encouraging. I'm sure though that this could never apply to anyone on this forum. We should not be listening to these advice doctors though. They will drive anyone neurotic. The people who are having lots of sex, both women and men, don't listen to them. They just fuck. SJG 2 Live Crew [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion