Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Only in Greenville?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Probably not but here's something you don't see every day.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bitch get otta hur wit dis shytz

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Oh shit!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That is one of the best headlines I've ever read. Can't believe it didnt happen in Florida.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

I call BS. They would not have stopped inside the store.

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

Probably caused by a yeast infection making the dough rise.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I would have thought Floriduh too. :)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

SJG

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

If it to good to be true...

Fake story, that site appears to be about fake stories like this one: now8news.com About Kim and Kanye getting their newborn child a sex change.

That site reminds me of the old Weekly World News tabloid which had bigfoot, alien and elvis stories.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^^ If you ask me I'd say Elvis, Bigfoot and aliens are more real than Kim and Kanye will ever be.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement