tuscl

Gun purchase

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
So, I finally got a gun permit the other day and went to a local gun shop to look for a quality pistol of 9mm/.40 caliber that would be comfortable in my hand and good for home protection.

After looking at and handling several pistols and with a lot of good input from the helpful young lady I made a selection. Time to pay.

She said, "Strip down, facing me."

'WTF," I thought. "These screening rules are getting out of hand. I think I'll call the NRA and gripe!". Well, I really wanted the gun, so I complied.

There was a sudden cacophany of screams, sirens and big mean guys pointing guns at me.

Turns out she was just telling me how to orient my credit card in the reader. Talk about embarrassing. I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They really should be more careful when giving instruction to seniors!

10 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Ha ha
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good clean fun
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    good one I need to remember that one
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Did she have a couple of 38's pointed at you?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Am I the only one that thought she was seeing if you knew how to field strip the pistol? Perhaps for help in a CCP.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Clubber: No.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gmd,

Thanks, I thought maybe I was losing my edge. :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I have no permit, but it's easy to go into a sporting goods store and buy some shotguns for home defense/protection.

I live in MI where one can open carry. I'd like to get a CPL, but they have a lot off restrictions; medical marijuana is legal, yet last I checked one cannot have a CPL/CCW and a medical marijuana license at the same time, idiotic, if you ask me.

As a small / petite female, self defense is a preventive measure as well as a necessity. I still can carry pepper spray, 'utility knives,' and stun guns legally.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Be careful their ATAC, don't shoot yourself. Most of the time when people fire guns for home protection they shoot loved ones or neighbors.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion