tuscl

I Would Bet She is a Stripper

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

11 comments

• ime
    9 years ago
    Well i mean it's widely accepted and well known that the more packages and money spend on your children directly correlates to how much you love them. Poor people are incapable of loving as much as rich people or strippers who ROB customers, duh.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    It says in the article that she is a property manager. I have a property she can handle in her mouth.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    She also had her first kid at 14 if she's 27 and the oldest is 13, its safe to assume she makes smart life choices.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    My dad is a mailman and spends more than 2K on Christmas presents, and always has. Even when he was losing the house he owned for almost 16 years during the housing crash of 2007-08, we had like a hundred presents under the tree. No exaggeration.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I realize this isn't isolated to only dancers....we have discussed this before. But it certainly does seem strippers go far behind their means to do stuff for their kids. Is it a sense of guilt for not being there? Is it a coping mechanism to justify the reality that they are fucking guys for money?

And it's just not monetary gifts. Nearly every dancer I know gets up in the morning and takes their kids to school. Apparently, the school transportation system "is not good enough" for their kids.

Dr. Phil, where are you?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Beyond their means" not behind.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    First of all motorhead, stripper =/= whore. Some are, some aren't. So if you genuinely want an answer as to why some strippers 'go all out' for their kids, fucking guys is irrelevant. As far as them 'not being around,' I'm not finding the logic here. A stripper's job is completely flexible, letting her define her own hours. If anything, strippers are able to see their kids more than other working mothers because they can choose their own schedule. Having a mother who works full time doing anything else will have much less time to spend with their children than a stripper, so that theory also doesn't hold water.

A lot of these women are probably stripping FOR the sake of their children, as for some women it is the most money they can make without an advanced degree and without working 40-50 hours a week. Perhaps that's why they are so financially invested in Christmas and birthdays.

I don't have kids, but I do have a little brother and sister (12 and 6, respectively). I spoil them like crazy now that I have the money to do so. That's one of the factors that led my dad to make the correct assumption that I'm a stripper. That, and the fact that I was always available to attend any field trips, school events, etc for the kids when my dad and stepmom had to work. I can always make room in my schedule to be there for my younger siblings. I assume a stripper with a head on her shoulders who is a mother would be similar in that respect.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    "...stripper with a head on her shoulders..."

Exist, yes. My ATF and last fave would easily fit that category. Common, no way!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Sorry your dad lost his house Nina. I agree it's a big percentage of strippers who are doing a hard job to give their kid(s) a better childhood.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I agree! I know several strippers who have been their kids sole support. One in particular told the manager of the club where she had worked before tried to make her work an extra shift that night to take his job and shove it (not quite that politely!) That club' loss was our club's gain!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    ilbbaicnl - thanks. All good now, he rented for a few years then bought a house that's nicer than the one he lost. And he gets to retire in a couple years too. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion