Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Chackin Fangers -- Favorite Sauce?

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

BBQ is aight, but give me a nice n tangy honey mustard

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Excellent thread – we need more things like this discussed – it really should have been an article :)

I usually get one of each (BBQ; Honey-Mustard); I likes variety ya know.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I seem to order creamy ranch a lot. Plus it's good on other stuff

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ranch, BBQ, Honey Mustard, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Texas Pete, Buffalo Sauce, the list is endless

Profile picture for Bigbiznezz
Bigbiznezz
•

I'm a honey mustard kind of guy

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Buffalo sauce for me, at least before gluten intolerance ended my enjoyment of chicken nuggets.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement