tuscl

PHX STRIP CLUB INFO FOR NEXT WEEK VISIT

etsutwigg222
In the VIP getting an Oral Exam
Friday, December 11, 2015 4:30 AM
Been away from area for a while and coming back next week for extended stay. Needing update on status of specifically HL. Used to be dance count cost plus tip 60 for hj, 100 for bj, and 150 fs. I am usually a day guy. Any details on rates and gals or if I need to stay away from HL ls appreciated.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No need to stay away. It was business as usual at HL during my recent visits. Your prices sound low to me but I focus on looks and great service rather than price. I'm also used to night shift. But I don't share dancer names, and I hope others don't either.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Asking about specific costs for specific acts of prostitution in a club is not cool. I would never ask or answer such a question.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree with Jack. Such specifics would best be limited to a PM with locals.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Sorry you both are correct Need sleep before posting. How do so delete discussion topic?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    HL is just as it always has been. Many of the usual dancers still work there although I haven't been there in the afternoon in awhile. I'm sure there are many other HL regulars who can chime in.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PM founder and ask
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    To be honest, most dancers who do extras have a solid base of regulars to wait on for their pay checks to be handed to them in VIP. So if you are looking for that kind of action you will likely have to put in some time for the better looking ones to establish your sincerity to give them a quick cash infusion without the hassle. Last time I was at HL, which was 2 months ago, one of the known extras girls states "some guy told me to take care of his friend back in VIP for $100. Fuck that shit! Now if he would have said $200 then we would have something to talk about." I personally would rather avoid the hepatitis and herpes risk associated and do floor dances instead. The floor can get just as steamy without bodily fluids being swapped.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion