Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

16 Hours of Strip Clubbing

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Im getting ready at the beginning of the new year to pull a 16 hour shift in several club's. I will be starting at noon and clubbing i believe into 4 in the morning.

I basically want to start of light with eye candy then move through the day with dances with the obvious climate ending.

I will be adding meals, a massage and a escort along with this adventure of mine bring in the new year

So my question to you guys is

Has any one had a day like this ? And if so what tips and advice could you pass along

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Keep your wonky covered and pace yourself with the chakken fangers.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, juice look out for dem trannys !! LMAO

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I guess a" climate ending" is a perfect storm.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Four 4-hour trips would be more fun.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Lol, fookers : )

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I have!!! One of the most fun, memorable trips ever. But I was doing it with a buddy, I think it could get ponderous doing it by yourself...

In my case, we started at noon, and I think we called it quits at 1:30am and bailed to go eat. I don't have perfect recall of the day, but I think we started out at our favorite lower-touch alcohol club for a few hours, then spent from late afternoon to early evening club-hopping to clubs we hadn't been to before, then evening time at an extras club to get our extras on, then midnight-1:30am we went back to the low-touch alcohol club just to see what it was like (holy fuck the girls are gorgeous, and there's a lot ofthem, but it's a fucking sausage fest and total seller's market)

Epic day and evening, I can't recommend highly enough that you do it at least once.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

If you're going to do it that way, bing mode, why not at a place set up for it:

SJG

Remember the movie "Shine" youtube.com

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

correction, "binge mode"

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement