tuscl

Best Kind of Strip Club to Enjoy The SuperBowl ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
As the season is coming to a close and the playoffs nearing. My question is would it be best to go to eye candy club ? Extra club ? Or my back yard strip club to enjoy the big game ?

14 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Follies.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    You go to a strip club to watch sport on t.v.?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    OTC before the game. I want her out of my house before kickoff.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Damn straight Slash.I lay down to many stacks on this game to have a Myna bird in my ear.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    We watch the patriots win out west, on-slope, watching the new powder fall.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    The kind with tits
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I've watched the Superbowl from a few clubs depending where in the continental USA I am. Down in South Florida, up here in my home city of Detroit. I'll get extras during half time. Might as well take one for the team.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    One which serves food?

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    SJG is my kind of guy

If i can't find a good strip club with amazing super bowl food i may have to do what i did last year. I went to this amazing lil Mexican (Tex Mex) joint and put down all kinds of shit and beers. Once it was half time then we took the party to a strip club to perv out the rest of the game.....

I'm willing to travel this year just to get a all in one experience and maybe a lemo ( if the club offers the service) or taxi ride shit faced and fucked up back to the ho ho no tell
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I like the getting extras during halftime lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Spoons seems to be gone, at least for Northern Calif. Not like Hooters, but billed as a family restaurant, it nonetheless always had beautiful girls. Definitely Tex Mex.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Viet Coffee places can also be good for sports. I was at Miss Café ( now Café 288 ) some years back for the playoffs. This one has food.

Strip clubs are expensive. And so if you are going to one, you want it to be one where you can kind of just sit and watch the game, and not have to spend money.

Viet Coffee w/ food is kind of like this.

But so are some of the strip clubs with food.

SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    A club? Maybe a breasturant, but a strip club seems redundant.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    1. Has food. 2. Low pressure to keep passing money out to girls, until you really want to.

Breastaurants could be good. The local Hooters gets packed when sporting events are on.

Viet Coffee is intended as hang out place. These get packed when sporting events are on. But most don't have food. Nothing like lap dances will ever be available.

Spoons, billed as family restaurant, but the guy who did the hiring had a real eye for the girls. Gone now from Nor Cal.

San Francisco Gold Club or Hungry Eye?

Sunnyvale Brass Rail, usually only has food on weekday lunch times.

I have noticed that many of the strip clubs in the North East, like from Chicago East, have food.

How about a fun place you are known at. Great and very widely read book about such:
    http://www.amazon.com/Great-Good-Place-B…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion