Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Random Americans Deported

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Joe im up because im at work...why are you up ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Was you at the titty bar again ?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

This thread seams like one them after the club 3am waffle house post

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Joe, don't ignore the fact that you have a addiction

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Ignorance is scary.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Ignorance is scary."

And seriously non-brilliant!

I always wondered whether some of the people in those segments were playing up the moronic answers!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes. The Waffle House is good entertainment

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I bet Trump would be deported. At least I hope he would. In the best of worlds, he'd take Hillary with him.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement