tuscl

Kanye & Kim - Name Their Kid "Saint." WTF?????

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
http://news.yahoo.com/kardashian-kanye-w…

In the article above it says Kanye compares himself to Michelangelo (yeah okay), and now he names his son "Saint" and his wife was originally famous for being in a sex tape. Is it just me or is this a contradiction?

13 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Either Kanye is a pompous ass hole or he is borderline insane
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ IDK, can he be both?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    What ?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I'd say he is both, but to each their own. I do like dem big titties she has. I'm envious of Kanye. LOL
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I just want a pair of Nike Yeezys. They go for about $1,500.

Kanye is crazy but he is a smart businessman. He had a sneaker deal with Nike, and he asked them to give him the same deal as Jordan, which reportedly is 5%. Jordan gets 5% of every Jordan item sold from Nike, and Kanye wanted the same deal. Nike said "no" you're not an athlete so we can't give you that. So, he left, signed with Adidas for $10 million and people assume he has a better royalty deal with Adidas.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I used to really like Kanye, even when he took it upon himself to talk shit about George Bush during that hurricane Katrina NBC segment where he did not follow the teleprompter whatsoever. Classic Kanye. https://m.youtube.com/results?q=george%2…

I started losing respect for him when he jumped on stage at an awards show and interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech - although what he said was probably right, the time and place was not.

Now he's a total sellout, as is anyone who involves themselves in the lives of the money hungry Kardashians. He dissed his last ex before Kim for being a slut, yet Kim is famous for... A leaked sex tape! And I bet mommy Kris, who loves to pimp out her daughters for financial gain, was encouraging Kim to leak the tape. What a family of trash. Kanye is in the club now.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Kanye reminds me of Shadowcat.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Who gives a fuck what the kids name is? He's fucking a kardashian.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    And Kim reminds me of Clubber.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    And Caitlynn reminds me of Barackstar666.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Celebrities can't give their kids normal names. I think they give their kids stupid names to impress their equally dumb fellow celebrities. I blame Bob Geldof for a lot of it.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Let's see here. All strippers are sluts. Amber Rose (Kanye's ex) was a stripper. Therefore Amber Rose is a slut. You think every girl who's in a leaked sex tape is a slut? SMH.

@Shailynn- Kanye's biggest fan in the world is Kanye West.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    I thought that douche was leaving the USA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion